Supposed Jawuan James "burner" Account Found On Twitter. Rips Gase And Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Supposed Jawuan James "burner" Account Found On Twitter. Rips Gase And Tannehill

Who knows if him. But i will say if he feels like his market is being effected by the head coach or qb i could see it.

I dont recall ever hearing miami was considering going with jesse davis over james at right tackle. Nor seeing any evidence of the such on the field.

I don't care to get caught up in the twitter crap, but to me it's pretty obvious it's James or someone in James circle

A crazed fan has no reason to delete the tweets when they surface

Also the spelling/grammar is that of a James or a James buddy….content was spot on but the words were written like a 5th grader carrying a D+ average in English class.

I had a good read through it before he locked it up. Looked like his burner account to me I mean who else would put that much effort into promoting Ja'wuan James except Ja'Wuan James himself or maybe it was a family member running the account and James just fed info.

Who knows if him. But i will say if he feels like his market is being effected by the head coach or qb i could see it.

I dont recall ever hearing miami was considering going with jesse davis over james at right tackle. Nor seeing any evidence of the such on the field.

I don’t think the supposed James tweets were dated. The Jesse Davis thing could have been prior to the Dolphins keeping him for the 2018 season. There were some rumblings that they were going to move on.

This Matthew Cannata makes some good points.

Hmm... These are the same things a dozen or more of us on finheaven have been saying.

Can only mean one of us is really Jawuan James too!

Alright, who is it?

Well he's gone. About time. Hope we hire the right guy this time but the players also need to stop pointing fingers all the time and do their freaking job.

I can understand the frustration with Gase, but the way James tries to pump himself up is absolutely pathetic. Reminds me of when Skip Bayless got busted using a fake Twitter account to give his real account kudos.

If you're there in the locker room, be a man about it and have your say in person . This type of trash needs to go out with the rest of the garbage.

Delusional Hollywood movie narrative. Stuff like this doesn't happen in 90% of high paying jobs in developed countries because you'll simply get fired for doing so. It isn't worth doing what you just said as a player because he'll simply get benched/put in the dog house for doing so then be preceded to be labeled as a cancer in the locker room/a problem person by the media which will then hurt his stock as a player in this league. Top 10 ways to **** up your career over something non-important morally speaking. A business/franchise you probably didn't even root for as a kid. What you're saying is only possible if you're a top top top player and even then it's very limited how loose you can go with arguing a coaches flaws. Which is why it tends to only happen in the NBA with once in a generation type players like MJ, Kobe, LeBron ect... a sport where 1 athlete is a huge part of your success as a team.

It should be fairly easy to tell if it was James. Get the guy who caught the unibomber to investigate.

Back
Top Bottom