Surprise cause for Dolphins’ disinterest in Jadeveon Clowney | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Surprise cause for Dolphins’ disinterest in Jadeveon Clowney

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score

Clowney has got to be one of the the most overrated players ever. I’m not saying he’s a scrub, but I don’t think he’s as good to warrant all these teams drooling over him. Glad he’s not with Miami, so he can want out and want a huge contract after one season.

Clowney has got to be one of the the most overrated players ever. I’m not saying he’s a scrub, but I don’t think he’s as good to warrant all these teams drooling over him. Glad he’s not with Miami, so he can want out and want a huge contract after one season.

Eat a dick, Clowney! Go be overrated in Cleveland.

Could we use another rotational piece like Richardson? Causality due to Clowney signing.

I would have signed him for 10M easily as a straight business transaction. He would help Og for sure. And if he walked to a big contract we get a comp. Then we pick up an edge in a stronger class.

Agree to disagree, just because he doesn't get sacks doesn't mean he doesn't derail plays by getting in the backfield. Plus his run stuffing abilities.
Yeah he makes one or two flashy plays a game and is mostly silent otherwise. Just like his college time. Everyone fell in love after that one infamous TFL and fumble recovery.

He's no Aaron Donald, who has 5+ pressures a game even with entire game plans centered around double teaming and going away from him

Agree to disagree, just because he doesn't get sacks doesn't mean he doesn't derail plays by getting in the backfield. Plus his run stuffing abilities.
I’ll agree with you. He was real good in Seattle but the box score didn’t show it. He just cannot stay healthy. Could be a perfect fit in Cleveland with Garrett getting most of the attention.

Yeah he makes one or two flashy plays a game and is mostly silent otherwise. Just like his college time. Everyone fell in love after that one infamous TFL and fumble recovery.

He's no Aaron Donald, who has 5+ pressures a game even with entire game plans centered around double teaming and going away from him
AD is a first ballot HoFer. No one says Clowney is that.

Back
Top Bottom