Suspicion on Arrington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suspicion on Arrington

Dolphins angling for Arrington
<Mar. 27> The Dolphins are preparing to step up their efforts to land Arrington, the Miami Herald reports. The free-agent linebacker is reportedly seeking around $6 million per season with guaranteed money in the $10 million-$12 million range. The Dolphins are against paying that much, but are hopeful Arrington will lower his asking price for the opportunity to play in Nick Saban's defensive scheme, which suits Arrington's skill set.
According to the Herald, the Dolphins are in the process of arranging a second meeting with Arrington, who was in Jacksonville over the weekend. Arrington was scheduled to be in Cincinnati last Thursday, but never made the trip due to a scheduling conflict. Arrington's agent, Carl Poston, said the visit will likely be rescheduled because Arrington is intrigued by the idea of playing for Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, his former defensive coordinator in Washington. The Giants, once considered a leading suitor for Arrington, appear to be fading from the picture. Giants coaches aren't convinced Arrington would be a good fit in the team's defensive scheme. There are also concerns over the linebacker's past knee injuries.

Insider....i think we might land em...go phins

Finsfalife said:
<Mar. 27> The Dolphins are preparing to step up their efforts to land Arrington, the Miami Herald reports. The free-agent linebacker is reportedly seeking around $6 million per season with guaranteed money in the $10 million-$12 million range. The Dolphins are against paying that much, but are hopeful Arrington will lower his asking price for the opportunity to play in Nick Saban's defensive scheme, which suits Arrington's skill set.
According to the Herald, the Dolphins are in the process of arranging a second meeting with Arrington, who was in Jacksonville over the weekend. Arrington was scheduled to be in Cincinnati last Thursday, but never made the trip due to a scheduling conflict. Arrington's agent, Carl Poston, said the visit will likely be rescheduled because Arrington is intrigued by the idea of playing for Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, his former defensive coordinator in Washington. The Giants, once considered a leading suitor for Arrington, appear to be fading from the picture. Giants coaches aren't convinced Arrington would be a good fit in the team's defensive scheme. There are also concerns over the linebacker's past knee injuries.

Keep us posted bro!!!!

Finsfalife said:

Thats what it says on the front page and that JAX didn't offer him the money he wants.

Finsfalife said:

Yea i read that with my friends insider. I just want something official to happen.

#1DoLfAnOKesh said:
I think the Dolphins have to pursue Arrington. I mean he's a pro bowler and could really make our defense the best in the league. He's relatively young and would be a great replacement for Seau.
Can you imagine.........

:dolphins: #52__#54__#56:dolphins:

crowder might go back to 55 b.c thats what he wore in college, but i hope he stays 52

at this point....the longer it goes on...its better fer us...after the bengals tell him what everyone knows they will (not gonna come close to the cash he wants bc they already r loaded at young LB)....he will make another trip to miami...and at that point....bingo bc no one else is gonna enter

Finsfalife said:
at this point....the longer it goes on...its better fer us...after the bengals tell him what everyone knows they will (not gonna come close to the cash he wants bc they already r loaded at young LB)....he will make another trip to miami...and at that point....bingo bc no one else is gonna enter

I sure hope youre right!:D

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Arrington will be signing with the Giants.

Finsfalife said:

That Cincy is loaded why bring in Lavar, unless they will trade a LB if Lavar signs.

NYGiantBlue said:
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Arrington will be signing with the Giants.

Why because they're not as interested as the other 3 teams looking at him?

Back
Top Bottom