Suspicion on Arrington | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suspicion on Arrington

MiamiDolphins34 said:
If we dont sign him we could draft Manny Lawson or Bobby Carpenter and another speedy lb like haralson mcclover or wimbley.

agreed.....too much talent in the draft @ LB to overpay Arrington at this point. IMO Lavar could be a terror coming off the edge, but not at the cost of wrecking the cap.

icephinfan said:
Miami234ever, what do you think on all this Lavar talk??

From what Ive heard we have the upper hand and we are the most interested. I want him almost as much as I wanted C-Pep. Let's just say Ill scream like a little girl again if we sign him lol.:lol:

MiaDfan13 said:
agreed.....too much talent in the draft @ LB to overpay Arrington at this point. IMO Lavar could be a terror coming off the edge, but not at the cost of wrecking the cap.

Maybe Simms if he is there, he is really fast.

MiaDfan13 said:

But if we do sign Lavar, we can address the DB position in the 1st round, with the best CB or S available.

NYGiantBlue said:
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Arrington will be signing with the Giants.

Congrads on your first post! Just what we needed, another dellusional fan from a poorly run team:shakeno: ... just keep reading the posts on this thread if you need any more confirmation as to why Arrington isnt gonna be a Giant next year...besides, you dont want him in on your team, he'd flatten Eli in practice and make him cry:boohoo: , not to mention have all sorts of problems with your coaches (he will be fined for being late to a team meeting by five minutes, lol)...Im not saying we are gonna land Arrington, but chances are you guys are already outta the running...

Jacksonville and Cinci were interested, but the interest has been overblown. He was only going to sign to either if they offered him the big bucks, which, clearly, neither is willing to do. It's between NY and Miami, and my money is on NY.

NYGiantBlue said:
Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Arrington will be signing with the Giants.

Hheheeh u kno u guys r dumb enough to give him a 54 mil $ contract.......more power to u

miami234ever said:
From what Ive heard we have the upper hand and we are the most interested. I want him almost as much as I wanted C-Pep. Let's just say Ill scream like a little girl again if we sign him lol.:lol:

You won't be the only one, hell I might get insomnia waiting for the season to start.

Originally Posted by Finsfalife
Dolphins angling for Arrington
<Mar. 27> The Dolphins are preparing to step up their efforts to land Arrington, the Miami Herald reports. The free-agent linebacker is reportedly seeking around $6 million per season with guaranteed money in the $10 million-$12 million range. The Dolphins are against paying that much, but are hopeful Arrington will lower his asking price for the opportunity to play in Nick Saban's defensive scheme, which suits Arrington's skill set.
According to the Herald, the Dolphins are in the process of arranging a second meeting with Arrington, who was in Jacksonville over the weekend. Arrington was scheduled to be in Cincinnati last Thursday, but never made the trip due to a scheduling conflict. Arrington's agent, Carl Poston, said the visit will likely be rescheduled because Arrington is intrigued by the idea of playing for Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, his former defensive coordinator in Washington. The Giants, once considered a leading suitor for Arrington, appear to be fading from the picture. Giants coaches aren't convinced Arrington would be a good fit in the team's defensive scheme. There are also concerns over the linebacker's past knee injuries.

Insider....i think we might land em...go phins

I honestly think, since hes not gonna get the money he wants, he wants the dolphins to fold under pressure and step up the asking price by making it seem like the bengals are "in the running"

NYGiantBlue said:
Jacksonville and Cinci were interested, but the interest has been overblown. He was only going to sign to either if they offered him the big bucks, which, clearly, neither is willing to do. It's between NY and Miami, and my money is on NY.

URe money is against the Analysts, Coaches, and Arringtons own mouth...but hey.....its ure money

NYGiantBlue said:

How much you willing to lose:sidelol:

LaL08Kb12004 said:
Originally Posted by Finsfalife
Dolphins angling for Arrington
<Mar. 27> The Dolphins are preparing to step up their efforts to land Arrington, the Miami Herald reports. The free-agent linebacker is reportedly seeking around $6 million per season with guaranteed money in the $10 million-$12 million range. The Dolphins are against paying that much, but are hopeful Arrington will lower his asking price for the opportunity to play in Nick Saban's defensive scheme, which suits Arrington's skill set.
According to the Herald, the Dolphins are in the process of arranging a second meeting with Arrington, who was in Jacksonville over the weekend. Arrington was scheduled to be in Cincinnati last Thursday, but never made the trip due to a scheduling conflict. Arrington's agent, Carl Poston, said the visit will likely be rescheduled because Arrington is intrigued by the idea of playing for Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis, his former defensive coordinator in Washington. The Giants, once considered a leading suitor for Arrington, appear to be fading from the picture. Giants coaches aren't convinced Arrington would be a good fit in the team's defensive scheme. There are also concerns over the linebacker's past knee injuries.

Insider....i think we might land em...go phins

I honestly think, since hes not gonna get the money he wants, he wants the dolphins to fold under pressure and step up the asking price by making it seem like the bengals are "in the running"

I def agree...im in cinci...there is no WAY they r gonna sign him to any type of deal.....trust me...they are 4 deep at LB....he will try....but Saban is the man....no pressure

Back
Top Bottom