Suspicion on Arrington | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Suspicion on Arrington

LaL08Kb12004 said:
i sure hope saben sees it

Saban sees all.....hell he is watching Arrington gettin on a chick right now....hes watching u....he sees it all man

Finsfalife said:
Saban sees all.....hell he is watching Arrington gettin on a chick right now....hes watching u....he sees it all man

Easy big man........... better shut my curtains......:sidelol:

redclamcrowder said:
Congrads on your first post! Just what we needed, another dellusional fan from a poorly run team:shakeno: ... just keep reading the posts on this thread if you need any more confirmation as to why Arrington isnt gonna be a Giant next year...besides, you dont want him in on your team, he'd flatten Eli in practice and make him cry:boohoo: , not to mention have all sorts of problems with your coaches (he will be fined for being late to a team meeting by five minutes, lol)...Im not saying we are gonna land Arrington, but chances are you guys are already outta the running...

:sidelol:

NYGiantBlue said:
Jacksonville and Cinci were interested, but the interest has been overblown. He was only going to sign to either if they offered him the big bucks, which, clearly, neither is willing to do. It's between NY and Miami, and my money is on NY.

This person reminds me of that Oakland fan that kept coming around here preaching that Culpepper was already a Raider. What happened there? :sidelol:

I can see you guys aren't interested in hearing anything you don't want to hear. There is a lot more to this than you realize. I came thinking it might be fun to exchange info, but clearly you aren't interested, so I'll leave it at that. Don't say I didn't tell you.

NYGiantBlue said:
I can see you guys aren't interested in hearing anything you don't want to hear. There is a lot more to this than you realize. I came thinking it might be fun to exchange info, but clearly you aren't interested, so I'll leave it at that. Don't say I didn't tell you.

good get the hell out of here

NYGiantBlue said:

No man i agree with u....if the giants decide they r gonna pay him that horrible sum of money...hes ures....but as dumb as i think the giants r....i dont think theyd do that....so unless arrignton changes his dream to raise a family in miami in the last week....or if eli offers him a sexual favor....the giants r not there

NYGiantBlue said:

and you tell me to grow up? dude, you came on our board and right away post a really stupid statement about how the Giants are gonna sign him when almost every media outlet says otherwise...yeah, stupid me for pointing that out:shakeno: dont let the door hit you on the way out...

redclamcrowder said:
and you tell me to grow up? dude, you came on our board and right away post a really stupid statement about how the Giants are gonna sign him when almost every media outlet says otherwise...yeah, stupid me for pointing that out:shakeno: dont let the door hit you on the way out...

:sidelol: :sidelol:

icephinfan said:
So, when is Lavar making the second trip to Dolphin stadium?

Im guessing Tuesday or Wednesday because he is in Cincy on Thursday. Unless he's visiting again after he visits Cincy then I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom