Sustainability | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sustainability

culture fit has to be top priority. only way miami can be and stay relevant. cant have abunch of me guys and cry babies
Who are some examples of "me guys" and "cry babies"?

Probably Sieler and then have Sieler back in the rotational role. But with the emergence of Sieler and Ogbah I don’t think Leonard Williams is a major need and he’s gonna be looking to cash in coming off a career season. JuJu is still the guy I’m targeting if he hits the open market
Yes, Sieler would become rotational.

Not a fan of Juju, talking about a guy who wants money over anything, he is just that. He is also not a number 1 receiver, and is redundant with Parker and Williams here. I don't see Flores wanting Juju and his personality

i think godchaux is a gonner. talk was he wanted 10 mil+. i think kgh, roberts, biegel and haack are easy re ups. atleat i hope. needham and ahmed will be easy low money keepers bc they are restricted. Karras depending on what he wants i would also like back. I would love to have fitz on a one year deal to back up, but it will depend on how much
Yeah agreed on all that.. like ya godchaux but not for that price

Yeah
Yes, Sieler would become rotational.

Not a fan of Juju, talking about a guy who wants money over anything, he is just that. He is also not a number 1 receiver, and is redundant with Parker and Williams here. I don't see Flores wanting Juju and his personality
Juju is very different than Parker he plays a lot out of the slot and a lot of his production comes from run after the catch. He’s a physical blocker in the run game, and personality wise he just likes to dance it’s not like the guy is a locker room cancer, his team mates love him, Tua already has a great relationship with him and he’s only 25.

Yeah

Juju is very different than Parker he plays a lot out of the slot and a lot of his production comes from run after the catch. He’s a physical blocker in the run game, and personality wise he just likes to dance it’s not like the guy is a locker room cancer, his team mates love him, Tua already has a great relationship with him and he’s only 25.
I have never been impressed with Juju. Sure he has had some success, I just always felt he was overrated. I see him as maybe the 3rd or 4th best WR on the board in free agency, but will get as much or more money than guys like Godwin or Robinson, who are both better. To be honest though, I don't want any free agent WR. I want Chase or Smith, then Rondale Moore with pick 2A

Depending on what Miami eventually has in cap space, I think dictates what they'll do. So with the expected cap crunch coming, it might be wise to concentrate on their own players and avoid the big ticket players.

I think you'll see Miami further build through the draft and player development.

It seems sustainable because, there are so many young players still on rookie contracts, who are playing well and developing.

There is also a good group of young veterans who have 4-5 yrs on their contracts and are contributing. That's potentially 4-5 years of quality football.

If they can continue to build through the draft and replace the expiring contracts in the future, its not impossible to think Miami could have a decade run on winning.
It's the same as a bad housing market imo, yeah our cap will be lower but compared to other teams we have alot of space next year.. Cut Wilson,Grant, and clayton Fjedelum we'd have around 30 million projected in cap space..
The point is that alot of players are going to have to take cheaper deals next season because those big offers won't come rolling in.. I'd expect to see a ton of 1 year deals done too.

Outside of a game changing WR I'm not breaking the fa bank for no one. Any needs we can find in mid tier fa or 1st two ends of draft. Let these players develop.

Sieler, who would then be a rotational guy.
He's gonna want $18-19 mill per...

For someone who I don't consider THAT much better than Ogbah...or Sieler, he can tale his services to the next team.

He's gonna want $18-19 mill per...

For someone who I don't consider THAT much better than Ogbah...or Sieler, he can tale his services to the next team.
I agree if that's the price tag, however I read a projection of about 8-9 is why I even mentioned him

I agree if that's the price tag, however I read a projection of about 8-9 is why I even mentioned him
I can probably do 8-9...but I'd always be thinking that Sieler gives me everything Williams does for a third the price.

Sieler, who would then be a rotational guy.

Sieler is already a rotational guy. If you pay a free agent like Williams he needs to start. That means most likely you’d have to kick Wilkins inside on early downs, thus taking Davis off the field during run downs and probably Wilkins off the field in passing downs.

The one guy I would like to go get in FA is Agholor, pair him up with a 1st round pick and I think this drastically improves our offence.

Back
Top Bottom