Syracuse and Pitt to the ACC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Syracuse and Pitt to the ACC

[video=youtube;n-f9O0eZjUI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-f9O0eZjUI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

I hope they move the ACC Tourney from the Carolinas/SE up to MSG. Would be an awesome tourney for sure.

I would expect it would be in the rotation at some point, either MSG or the new Barclay's Center in Brooklyn.

I hope they move the ACC Tourney from the Carolinas/SE up to MSG. Would be an awesome tourney for sure.

Wouldn't surprise me if they tried.

After all, the ****ers have already stolen 5 schools from us ... What's a tourney venue compared to that? :bobdole:

Didn't the BE poach teamas from the A10 and Conf USA for years?

I would expect it would be in the rotation at some point, either MSG or the new Barclay's Center in Brooklyn.

I agree. They need to get out of that run down sorry as* greensboro arena. That place is a dump. Couldn't hold a candle to the garden.

Didn't the BE poach teamas from the A10 and Conf USA for years?

Yeah because the ACC raided them. It left the Big East with no choice. They would of enver went after those teams from conf USA if the ACC didn't but in.

If the Big 12 get their act together and decide to expand to a full 12 teams again, Louisville is on their list and we're as good as gone from the Big East.

Yeah because the ACC raided them. It left the Big East with no choice. They would of enver went after those teams from conf USA if the ACC didn't but in.

They took Rutgers and WVU from the A10 in the 90s, long before the ACC took BC, Miami & Va Tech.

I agree. They need to get out of that run down sorry as* greensboro arena. That place is a dump. Couldn't hold a candle to the garden.

Greensboro is great, it's ACC tradition. A tradition no other conf can compare to. They rortate it so it's ok to play once in a while in NY or other places but it should still be in Greensboro in most years.

I like the Greensboro tourney. I'd say if they do go 16 teams then just split it up.....northern league plays their tourney in NYC, southern league in the same locations.....Greensboro, Atlanta, DC. Then give the teams a rest day and hold the final in some other professional arena.....you could rotate amongst the likes of Boston, Brooklyn, Miami, Atl, Charlotte....plenty of places to choose from.

They took Rutgers and WVU from the A10 in the 90s, long before the ACC took BC, Miami & Va Tech.

Greensboro is great, it's ACC tradition. A tradition no other conf can compare to. They rortate it so it's ok to play once in a while in NY or other places but it should still be in Greensboro in most years.

sorry but greensboro is not the garden. not even close. that place is tradition u say, well so is the garden. where would u rather watch a basketball??? ask anyone--the garden. why do u think nba stars look forward coming to the garden to play. they love it there and the atmosphere that goes along with it. no offense, but who says , man i want to go to greensboro, nc for a few days to hang out. come on now, most ppl would pick nyc over nc. I am sure it's a lovely city but it's not nyc.

If the Big 12 get their act together and decide to expand to a full 12 teams again, Louisville is on their list and we're as good as gone from the Big East.

I certainly hope not. They have a great basketball series going on lately with my Huskies. It would be a shame to lose them.

I certainly hope not. They have a great basketball series going on lately with my Huskies. It would be a shame to lose them.

I think the writing is on the wall. If the Big 12 decide to stay at 10 then they'll invite BYU but if the go to 12 teams then everything we've been hearing in the news is that Louisville is right after BYU in line. We'll expand our stadium to 75K (it's 55K right now) and not look back at the Big East.

I think the writing is on the wall. If the Big 12 decide to stay at 10 then they'll invite BYU but if the go to 12 teams then everything we've been hearing in the news is that Louisville is right after BYU in line. We'll expand our stadium to 75K (it's 55K right now) and not look back at the Big East.

that would suck. man big east is in trouble, more ways then one. it is funny because i root for georgia in f'ball and uconn for b'ball and their conferences r very different now. big east is falling apart while sec looks like it wants to add 2 more teams possibly. i hope uconn stays loyal.

Back
Top Bottom