Tale of two Fitzpatricks. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tale of two Fitzpatricks.

royalshank

Not a Game-Changer
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
One ****ing sucks. How did he earn the moniker “magic”. There is nothing magical about him or his play. He stinks period.

The other we refused to play at his natural position. 3 picks on the year as a Steeler. Was a good player for us. The pick we get for him is likely to be < him. Pitt FO is Smart. They haven’t traded their no 1 pick since 1537. We are morons.

Losing Minkah was a mistake. **** everyone on our staff that made it come to this.

Tank keeps a rolling.

I really don't see the point in continuing to trot out Beardo Weirdo when he has no future on this team. Still need to evaluate Rosen as a potential long term backup.
That ship sailed, he isn't. Sucks, it was a flyer, but didn't work out. He's the equivalent of Matt Moore.

Please, the first INT was a Xmas gift by O’Leary.

The 2nd was an equivalent of a punt on third down, just putting it up to not get sacked. It was a smart throw by QB Fitz.

I’ll take the pick and a shot AJ Epenesa.

Like Buffalo last week, Pittsburgh shouldn’t be too proud of themselves. They aren’t going anywhere.

I really don't see the point in continuing to trot out Beardo Weirdo when he has no future on this team. Still need to evaluate Rosen as a potential long term backup.

That seems wildly optimistic to me

Ryan isnt the guy. We all know that. Rosen isn't either, and I think most are accepting of that as well.

As for Minkah, we messed this thing up from beginning to end. He will be a perennial all pro that we lost because we decided he should play four positions instead of the one he was suited for. He will be a ball hawk FS for years to come.

Ryan isnt the guy. We all know that. Rosen isn't either, and I think most are accepting of that as well.

As for Minkah, we messed this thing up from beginning to end. He will be a perennial all pro that we lost because we decided he should play four positions instead of the one he was suited for. He will be a ball hawk FS for years to come.
We lost? He didn't want to play for Miami and asked to be traded. Miami secured a good pick at the right time. I think it worked out well for all parties.

Yep we ****ed it up w him.

We lost? He didn't want to play for Miami and asked to be traded. Miami secured a good pick at the right time. I think it worked out well for all parties.

He asked to be traded because we refused to play him where he best fit. Hell, his FREAKIN MOTHER complained about it in the offseason.

Trading a perennial pro bowler for what will be a 10-15 pick (most likely) is not good. It could work, if we hit on our mid first rounder. Who knows though. I would rather have the sure thing.

He asked to be traded because we refused to play him where he best fit. Hell, his FREAKIN MOTHER complained about it in the offseason.

Trading a perennial pro bowler for what will be a 10-15 pick (most likely) is not good. It could work, if we hit on our mid first rounder. Who knows though. I would rather have the sure thing.
I guess time will tell won't it. But in a culture of a rebuilding team that you don't want to be a part of the best option is to leave. He definitely isn't a sure thing either. Two picks tonight we're gimmes and other than that he was quiet.

Fitzpatrick is a choke artist. His play with us once up in the game is entirely what he's been in his career. He doesn't know how to win, he knows how to use his Harvard pedigree to generate PR by playing the role of a hero instead of a guy who will throw the ball to an actual receiver on 4th and 1.

Back
Top Bottom