Tale of two Fitzpatricks. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tale of two Fitzpatricks.

Fitz is exactly who he's always been last night. Surprised his arm held up like it did.

All the self-deprecating posts dragging on the Fins getting old.

No one said it would be easy.

Sure he does that was known before the season started. Unfortunately he's the only qb on the roster that Flores can rely on to not be a total embarrassment.

I disagree
He is kind of embarrassing as a starterand will follow his same pattern
Makes more sense to have him in relief if needed

I disagree
He is kind of embarrassing as a starterand will follow his same pattern
Makes more sense to have him in relief if needed

Rosen’s dvoa this year is -63.4 , the next closest is Daniel Jones at -36.4, but more than makes up for it with his rushing.

Rosen’s dvoa this year is -63.4 , the next closest is Daniel Jones at -36.4, but more than makes up for it with his rushing.

so...I would expect him to improve as games go by
A little patience

Nickel corner and strong safety here.

Full time free safety for the steelers.

Smh
Did he ever actually play strong safety in a game for us (except for an exotic look here are there), or was that all in practice when all our strong safeties were banged up?

Sure he does that was known before the season started. Unfortunately he's the only qb on the roster that Flores can rely on to not be a total embarrassment.
He’s like a 87% embarrassment though :)

so...I would expect him to improve as games go by
A little patience
The team strategy is terrible and the coaches are terrible despite having us be competitive in games where we haven't historically been competitive in with an empty roster, but Rosen we should have patience with.

Did I get that right, Josh?

Can't wait to see what Grier does with that pick. Probably another Charles Harris type pick.
I defended Grier for a bit saying, “we’ve been drafting better lately”. Then Harris still sucks, Wilkins so far seems meh, we trade our special athlete in Minkah who “we couldn’t believe fell to us”. **** Grier. He sucks. We’ll draft mostly busts or average players more likely. **** this team. That Minkah picked us off 2x last night is so dolphins. What’s their record since he joined? 3-1?

Tanks for the favours Minkah we almost won which would have been a terrible win at this stage

Man I don’t like Pitt moving forwards too fast with that cast and particularly Mason is nothing special

Fitzpatrick is a choke artist. His play with us once up in the game is entirely what he's been in his career. He doesn't know how to win, he knows how to use his Harvard pedigree to generate PR by playing the role of a hero instead of a guy who will throw the ball to an actual receiver on 4th and 1.
He does like playing Hero all game long

I defended Grier for a bit saying, “we’ve been drafting better lately”. Then Harris still sucks, Wilkins so far seems meh, we trade our special athlete in Minkah who “we couldn’t believe fell to us”. **** Grier. He sucks. We’ll draft mostly busts or average players more likely. **** this team. That Minkah picked us off 2x last night is so dolphins. What’s their record since he joined? 3-1?
We drafted Minkah because of his "leadership" and his ability to play multiple positions. He failed at both of those. The end result was that we drafted a supposed free safety 9th overall which is a joke. Someone should link that gif of the 49ers fullback throwing Minkah into another dimension any time anyone tries to pretend like he's some All-Pro. Our mistake was not taking Derwin James there because we "already had a SS".

I agree get Fitzpatrick out of here. I need Rosen in there to make me feel better about this tank job. Rosen has got what it takes to get the first overall. Fitzpatrick is making me queasy.

We drafted Minkah because of his "leadership" and his ability to play multiple positions. He failed at both of those. The end result was that we drafted a supposed free safety 9th overall which is a joke. Someone should link that gif of the 49ers fullback throwing Minkah into another dimension any time anyone tries to pretend like he's some All-Pro. Our mistake was not taking Derwin James there because we "already had a SS".
We drafted him to be a playmaker. Which he was his rookie year. You trust our FO over Pitts? Perhaps they know what they are doing and we do not.

We drafted him to be a playmaker. Which he was his rookie year. You trust our FO over Pitts? Perhaps they know what they are doing and we do not.
I think you chose the wrong year and wrong example for their front office knowing what they're doing. They were 0-1 and just lost their HoF QB for the year and they traded us their pick to get a safety. That team won't win many games this season and all they have is Minkah minus 2 years of his rookie contract to show for it.

That trade was terrible then and it's still terrible. When Minkah isn't getting his interceptions on deflections or overthrows, I'd be more impressed.

Back
Top Bottom