Tankathon Currently Has Us @4 Taking Joe Burrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tankathon Currently Has Us @4 Taking Joe Burrow

Absolutely because it ain’t happening

With Tua gone at one and Herbert still on the board?? And Eason will also be a climber who can be had with a later pick - MIA trades out of #4 altogether Before they take Paxton Lynch lookalike

Not for those reasons lol, because he will go number 1 overall most likely, nice try, lmao.

So that begs the question, if he's running such a simple offense, how do we know he can run a more sophisticated offense?
I'm not saying this guy is terrible but again, there's no way of knowing if he can carry a team or does everything has to be perfect for him?
He has a great O-line and the top RB in college football. Not sure he's gonna have that with us. For once I'd like to swing for the fences instead of once again going for the "safe" pick.

I’d bet Burrow goes to the Senior Bowl and it’s important for Miami to suck enough to get invited to coach at the Senior Bowl. They’ll learn all the need there.

We will be back to picking at two in a couple weeks. After the jets play the bengals and skinz and we take a 4 straight losses.

Fromm will be worse than Tannehill. Lacks mobility, arm strength and balls. This guy is a 3rd round QB at best.
Lack mobility I can see but please show me where he lacks Arm strength even his biggest detractors have him above Avg on arm strength, hell Borrow has the same if not weaker arm lol. Balls huh like that 3rd down throw vs FL? Or the scramble out of the pocket and lateral to the RB Herring?

With Tua gone at one and Herbert still on the board?? And Eason will also be a climber who can be had with a later pick - MIA trades out of #4 altogether Before they take Paxton Lynch lookalike
Trade out of 4 with Young/Juedy/Thomas/Okudah on the Board?? Nah

Lack mobility I can see but please show me where he lacks Arm strength even his biggest detractors have him above Avg on arm strength, hell Borrow has the same if not weaker arm lol. Balls huh like that 3rd down throw vs FL? Or the scramble out of the pocket and lateral to the RB Herring?
I hear Fromm might be staying for his SR yr

Trade out of 4 with Young/Juedy/Thomas/Okudah on the Board?? Nah
Young won’t be there At 4 - a number of the others can be had after a trade down in the top 10 and still pick up a second

If Herbert or Burrow are at 4 and are not sighificantly higher in our grades than Fromm - why not trade out??

It is not rocket science

Young won’t be there At 4 - a number of the others can be had after a trade down in the top 10 and still pick up a second

If Herbert or Burrow are at 4 and are not sighificantly higher in our grades than Fromm - why not trade out??

It is not rocket science
Young might not be there... but no way I’m passing on Thomas

You are so locked in on a QB that you are forgetting we need a player at EVERY POSITION

Young might not be there... but no way I’m passing on Thomas

You are so locked in on a QB that you are forgetting we need a player at EVERY POSITION
Only one position player translates immediately to Wins

Two words - Jake Long

How did that work out?

You are Locked into another 20 years of mediocre. Solving your tackle issue when you actually can make a splash and select who you want a once in a lifetime opportunity

Wait, your comparing Burrow to Lynch?

Wait, your comparing Burrow to Lynch?
Yes

Instead of pretending to know the players stats go read his 4 year stats - read the climb and yes a former first round Qb who is going no where fast

This is Burrow - lots of hype - flavour of the month

Yes

Instead of pretending to know the players stats go read his 4 year stats - read the climb and yes a former first round Qb who is going no where fast

This is Burrow - lots of hype - flavour of the month

LOL.

Back
Top Bottom