Tankathon Currently Has Us @4 Taking Joe Burrow | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tankathon Currently Has Us @4 Taking Joe Burrow

Bama has three receivers ALL rated above any WR for LSU. Jeudy is a top 5 talent with Ruggs a 1st round talent. I never said LSU has scrubs but clearly NFL scouts think BAMA has the superior playmakers. If you go by ESPN WR prospects BAMA has three of the top 6! A good QB takes what is given him. Tom Brady has made a cereer out of it. I would love to get Tua but he lost a fumble that turned the tide of the game, threw a pick and got most of his stats late after Burrows was already done doing damage. There are a lot of intangibles and I just hope this means we have 2-3 good options at QB we can look to draft.

Jeudy is overrated. Chase and Marshall are sophomores which is why they’re not ranked as draft prospects. J’marr Chase is better than any receiver Alabama has.

Tua did it in Death Valley last year wearing a knee brace. Burrow was shut out.

Quit being overtly dramatic :lol:

Last year I weighed 215 pounds and played in an over 40 basketball league. This year...tore my meniscus didn't want to pony up $75 for the league, now I'm 225-230...and my arches hurt.

What a difference a year makes...

Last year I weighed 215 pounds and played in an over 40 basketball league. This year...tore my meniscus didn't want to pony up $75 for the league, now I'm 225-230...and my arches hurt.

What a difference a year makes...

Stick to the part that Burrow is better than Tua. You must have bumped your head too. :lol:

Stick to the part that Burrow is better than Tua. You must have bumped your head too. :lol:

I said Burrow outplayed that little porcelain doll...and he did. YOU stick to the game and don't bring up last year and knee braces.

When Burrow is hoisting that Heisman over his head in your porcelain doll's face then I will be on the draft board telling you that Burrow is better.

I said Burrow outplayed that little porcelain doll...and he did. YOU stick to the game and don't bring up last year and knee braces.

When Burrow is hoisting that Heisman over his head in your porcelain doll's face then I will be on the draft board telling you that Burrow is better.

No he didn’t. I guarantee you can’t even tell me what Sarkisian and Aranda were doing in the 1st half compared to the 2nd half.

Joe Burrow got obliterated by a cripple in the second half.

The Heisnan is a farce, kinda like you.

Burrow has looked good this year, but I'm going with the guy who has produced multiple years without a second thought.

No he didn’t. I guarantee you can’t even tell me what Sarkisian and Aranda were doing in the 1st half compared to the 2nd half.

Sarkisian was losing. His best play was picking on a freshman was was left out to dry twice by Aranda.

Joe Burrow got obliterated by a cripple in the second half.

This is a stupid as you saying last year Tua won...who cares about the second half. Borrow went into a beehive off 100,000 first cousins and rained on their parade.

The Heisnan is a farce, kinda like you.

It has to be since Tua ain't never going to win it. Waisting airline miles to go there and be seen.

Oh yeah...it's Heisman. You shouldn't have spelled that incorrectly seeing as how you are the master of the cut and paste...the ultimate snake oi salesman.

There, I unstickied all my threads

Now the draft forum can once again be overtaken by a bunch of recycled banned trolls.

Have at it.

Sarkisian was losing. His best play was picking on a freshman was was left out to dry twice by Aranda.

This is a stupid as you saying last year Tua won...who cares about the second half. Borrow went into a beehive off 100,000 first cousins and rained on their parade.

It has to be since Tua ain't never going to win it. Waisting airline miles to go there and be seen.

Oh yeah...it's Heisman. You shouldn't have spelled that incorrectly seeing as how you are the master of the cut and paste...the ultimate snake oi salesman.

Another to pile on your list of inaccurate posts. Nobody even notices anymore.

You have the football IQ of a potted plant. That’s why you troll.

Shoddy footwork???

What draft site did you get that from? Or was it one of our resident professors on the draft board? Shoddy footwork would have gotten him sacked more than he was yesterday, as opposed to being set and balanced enough to spin and rip out of two sacks. Show me the shoddy footwork in the games against Florida...Auburn...Alabama and I'll consider your claims as more than you parroting what Tua supporters say here, there and everywhere.

Nah, I am good. You are the last person on this forums I have interest in proving wrong.

**** now this draft forum looks bare, can’t wait until DPhinz_DPhinz breakdown of each and every player that’s going to be in the draft as underclassman and seniors comes up.
Guess I’ll be waiting a long time because googling all those players is going to take some time.

Nah, I am good. You are the last person on this forums I have interest in proving wrong.

Good, as long as you understand that you are wrong I can live with that.

Another to pile on your list of inaccurate posts. Nobody even notices anymore.

You have the football IQ of a potted plant. That’s why you troll.

This is how I will respond to any posts from you.

Back
Top Bottom