Tankathon Has Us Drafting Tua @3; Who Might Leapfrog Us @2? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tankathon Has Us Drafting Tua @3; Who Might Leapfrog Us @2?

Latest mock on Tankathon, looks pretty nice, missing an edge guy but love all these picks.:
View attachment 35533

I'd favor a younger CB and a better athlete like Holmes, but I love Hall's ball skills and instincts. But, after the first three picks, I'd be too excited to make much of a fuss. You don't often see a WR with Higgins' combination of skill and frame.

Tua staying in school would make ZERO sense. I believe he's coming out

ESPN guys seemed pretty sure he was going back, during the commentary on the Citrus Bowl. Their case was built on Tua not being in a physical state for the teams to fairly evaluate him. I'm not discounting him returning, knowing our luck he will. I'm sure though if the fins make it clear to his representatives that he won't fall past us, he'll declare, that gives him the top 5 pick he wants.

ESPN guys seemed pretty sure he was going back, during the commentary on the Citrus Bowl. Their case was built on Tua not being in a physical state for the teams to fairly evaluate him. I'm not discounting him returning, knowing our luck he will. I'm sure though if the fins make it clear to his representatives that he won't fall past us, he'll declare, that gives him the top 5 pick he wants.
I think Grier being there today, instead of watching Herbert, might give him that indication... Or maybe Im way off too...

we have two scouts at the Oregon game

Playing devils advocate here, this is probably the easiest time of the year to assign your scouts, less games going on. There were a lot of prospects that we probably have an interest in outside of Herbert in that game. Badiasz and Taylor on Wisc, along with practically all of the Oregon Oline.

Back
Top Bottom