Tannehill Deep Ball Accuracy Concerning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Deep Ball Accuracy Concerning

Strangeworld

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dude reminded me of Henne on those deep throws that were nowhere near the receiver...

I am not so sure accuracy is coachable guys. You either have it or you don't typically...

Huh? RT drew PI's and the receivers that we have had a chance to make plays.

Deep balls? No his accuracy all around is a problem.

A #1 receiver changes the entire dynamic of this team. Hartline is not supposed to have a CB and a safety over the top.

This kid is amazing in his first year, and I say that after a loss. He ******* up on the pick 6, and we are going to see that again this year because he is a rookie.

If he throws a better ball to Hartline in OT, game over.

thats like me saying if carpenter made a fg in regulation game over?

if armstrong actually caught that slant that tannehill hit him perfectly on GAME OVER

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

i actually think the end of 2 minute deep balls were intended for all precaution to overthrow for his wr to only have a slight chance.

Huh? RT drew PI's and the receivers that we have had a chance to make plays.

Your posts normally make sense but I have no Idea what you're trying to communicate here. I agree. Tannehill was off the mark on the same pass two times in a row when Hartline had a step on coverage.

A #1 receiver changes the entire dynamic of this team. Hartline is not supposed to have a CB and a safety over the top.

This kid is amazing in his first year, and I say that after a loss. He ******* up on the pick 6, and we are going to see that again this year because he is a rookie.

A QB only completing about 40 percent of his passes, throwing a pick 6, and (despite his own good plays getting him there) not making the plays needed to actually win the game is NEVER amazing.

When you do as many bad things as good, and when you do just enough to not quite do what you needed, that's called being mediocre.

Really guys? Lol! Ur really blaming the rookie who has **** for receivers save Bess and Hartline. Kid was clutch. In case u all missed it, the only reason the game went to ot was Tannehill. Did he make mistak? Sure. But thats what happens with suck ass wr corps and ur best player leaves the game.

This kid is amazing in his first year, and I say that afterua loss. He ******* up on the pick 6, and we are going to see that again this year because he is a rookie.

Lol they said that about Henne before he got Marshall

This is on Ireland. Armstrong is on Irleand. Nanee is on Ireland. Our team is as good as Ireland. Period. Not that good of a team.

Back
Top Bottom