Tannehill Deep Ball Accuracy Concerning | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Deep Ball Accuracy Concerning

Lol they said that about Henne before he got Marshall

Lets put a bit of truth into this line....Henne was playing very good football before he was smashed & lost for the season with a bum shoulder....

However, Rt is playing as a rookie is expected to play. Good games, average games, bad games. Its a learning curve. If every rookie qb was thrown under a bus after three games, we would have running backs starting as qb's.....

Get a grip people.

23 years of watching professional football and no clue at all. just become a jets fan,some fans are as dump as they come

A great QB makes his receivers better. He doesn't make practice sqaud players into pro bowlers, but he elevates the level of play by consistently putting the ball in the right position. The effect winds up being that receivers are much more eager to get to their positions in their routes because they know that when they get open in the right spots, the ball will be right there for them. This, above all else, is Ryan Tannehill's main weakness. A close second is his penchant for rushed or flawed decisions when under pressure. All inall, I think we should trade RT now while we can and make Moore the starter. Then we should unload some other players for extra picks, and then fire the GM and coaching staff at season's end. Then we can hire a new coach and GM in the off season, and then...perhaps, try out Matt Barkley. Accuracy and Touch CANNOT be coached. See Henne, Vick, Tebow, et al.

i am glad you are not the GM..it seems you have no clue at all...go find yourself another team,you are not a dolphins fan

23 years of watching professional football and no clue at all. just become a jets fan,some fans are as dump as they come
i am glad you are not the GM..it seems you have no clue at all...go find yourself another team,you are not a dolphins fan

Ad Hominem attacks aside, the proof is
in the pudding. You two are talking about POTENTIAL...meaning
PROJECTED/ASSUMED EVENTUAL PRODUCTION. His actual performance thus
far leaves MUCH to be desired. Many on here are very eager to have
that great new QB, I understand, but let's not crown someone to the
point of becoming their apologist before they PROVE
anything...especially if the person is the WORST STARTING QB in the
league. I could go on a long winded diatribe about the perils of
chasing "POTENTIAL" but it would probably just fall on deaf
ears. You clearly have made up your mind that RT is headed for
greatness. We shall see.

As far as me not being a fan...the
thought is laughable. I have stuck by my team for two decades. I have
happily rooted for the Dolphins, even during our 1-15 season. I have
a right to my opinion, and predicting or harshly criticizing my team,
or any of its constituent parts, is my right as a loyal and loving
fan of the Miami Dolphins. You may believe that true fans never
criticize, but I don't believe that. There is a HUGE difference
between predicting future peril and CHEERING FOR IT TO HAPPEN. I am
not cheering for the dolphins failure, merely dreading and
anticipating it, based on early returns similar to Dolphins teams
that have sucked in the past.

It's funny how some of the hard-wired **** stirrers made themselves relatively scarce last week.. allmost forgot about em :idk:

Keeping the Oakland game in perspective:

Tannehill: 18-30, 60%, 200 yards, 6.67 ypa, 1 TD, 0 int...91 QB rating

Other QBs: 60-82, 73.17%, 594 yards, 7.24 ypa, 5 TD, 0 int...113.57 QB rating

Referring to someone else as dumb, but misspelling the word...priceless!

If he throws a better ball to Hartline in OT, game over.

Yes, Tanne was the biggest problem in the game. It was not a good game for him. I continue to be very happy about his control of the offense and ability to check out of bad plays, but his play is very erratic at the moment.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

If we had better receivers, we wouldn't be having this issue. Good receivers make QBs look good by running good routes, being an easy target, and adjusting to the ball in the air.

No, they do not improve QB play.

Back
Top Bottom