Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill, Gase & Tannenbaum: Epic Failures

You know you think low of your favorite team when you check to see who their playing in week 1 and draft that defense... i am the proud owner of the Titans defense lol

Knock off the personal stuff guys. You can attack the post you don't agree with but not the poster.

Aww comon dad, then its no fun

Oh yeah where was I? Hmmm, ok lets go in order of fireability (tm)

1. Tannenbaum,
O Tannenbaum, o Tannenbaum, wie treu sind deine Blätter!
No wait that's not it, Mike Tannenbaum, yea that's it.
"Tannenbaum was hired by the Dolphins to be the Executive Vice President of Football Operations, starting February 1, 2015 after acting as a consultant for the team during the 2014 NFL season". He did so great in 2014 that, Mr Ross hired him to be Ex VP. Oh yes I guess those 4 superbowls he won with the Jets helped him get this job. The only bowl this guy is qualified for is the toilet bowl, and the sooner this Turd is finally flushed the better.

2. Matt Burke, will be Mr. Gases ultimate scapegoat for the Fins failures. They are running this Hybrid D, and the draft this year shows their dedication to this, it is not the wide 9 that many believe. However, they do not have the LBs to run this. Relying on Kiki Dee to be your lb leader is a horrible misjudgement. Also, they really struggled on D last year, I am not a football person, but I would think that in preseason you would want to get as many reps possible, against as many different offenses as possible to solidify the "scheme", but I guess not. That having been said, even with the starters in, the D looks as bad as last year.

3. Adam Gase, I have not seen the QB whisperer, he couldn't even make his golden boy Cutler look competent, let alone top tier. He has 2 more years, and frankly if things do not look better this year, I don't see how he can pull out of the dive for next year. basically what I am looking for is for the fins to beat who they should beat, take both from the jets and bills, split with NE, and lose in CLOSE games to any top tier teams. I.E. Jags, Vikes, NE, if they get blown out, and the D looks inept, again, Burke is gone, and if the O looks bad, the seat will heat up for Mr Gase.

4. Ryan Tannehill, wayyy too much controversy about this poor guy. What do Joe Flacco, Jim McMahon, Bubby Brister, Kurt Warner and Nick Foles, have in common? They all won super bowls, all they did was basically manage the game, and not make mistakes. Now if you want a dynasty, you need Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheat, Brady will perform well year after year, and Bellicheat will keep a team around him that will perform along with TB12. There is no doubt in my mind, with the right coach and team, O and D, Ryan can win a SB.

The Ever Opinionated VIPER

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww comon dad, then its no fun,

1. Tannenbaum,
"Tannenbaum was hired by the Dolphins to be the Executive Vice President of Football Operations, starting February 1, 2015 after acting as a consultant for the team during the 2014 NFL season". He did so great in 2014 that, Mr Ross hired him to be Ex VP. Oh yes I guess those 4 superbowls he won with the Jets helped him get this job. The only bowl this guy is qualified for is the toilet bowl, and the sooner this Turd is finally flushed the better.

2. Matt Burke, will be Mr. Gases ultimate scapegoat for the Fins failures. They are running this Hybrid D, and the draft this year shows their dedication to this, it is not the wide 9 that many believe. However, they do not have the LBs to run this. Relying on Kiki Dee to be your lb leader is a horrible misjudgement. Also, they really struggled on D last year, I am not a football person, but I would think that in preseason you would want to get as many reps possible, against as many different offenses as possible to solidify the "scheme", but I guess not. That having been said, even with the starters in, the D looks as bad as last year.

3. Adam Gase, I have not seen the QB whisperer, he couldn't even make his golden boy Cutler look competent, let alone top tier. He has 2 more years, and frankly if things do not look better this year, I don't see how he can pull out of the dive for next year. basically what I am looking for is for the fins to beat who they should beat, take both from the jets and bills, split with NE, and lose in CLOSE games to any top tier teams. I.E. Jags, Vikes, NE, if they get blown out, and the D looks inept, again, Burke is gone, and if the O looks bad, the seat will heat up for Mr Gase.

4. Ryan Tannehill, wayyy too much controversy about this poor guy. What do Joe Flacco, Jim McMahon, Bubby Brister, Kurt Warner and Nick Foles, have in common? They all won super bowls, all they did was basically manage the game, and not make mistakes. Now if you want a dynasty, you need Tom Brady and Bill Bellicheat, Brady will perform well year after year, and Bellicheat will keep a team around him that will perform along with TB12. There is no doubt in my mind, with the right coach and team, O and D, Ryan can win a SB.

2 X MVP Kurt Warner game manager lol wat?

Aww comon dad, then its no fun,

1. Tannenbaum,

The most shocking thing to take away from this is that Tannenbum has been GM for ONLY 3 YEARS??? (going on 4). I must've blocked that out - It feels like he's been here for 10 years doing his best to ruin everything & inserting his stupidity and making all the wrong moves for all the wrong reasons. I would say never has someone so inept been able to do so much damage in so little time.

Yeah, that was a glitch in the Matrix. Other than that, I agree with most of the post. I have hope for Gase, but not rock solid. It's clear he's had a hand in the way the offseason went, so if things don't pan out he's going to have to be held accountable. Fair or not, because a proper GM would take responsibility instead of crowd-sourcing a strategy. How many great coaches have been lousy GMs? And yet, here we are, O Tannenbaum.

Hello S, K Warner has the same Super Bowl MVP's as J Flacco. Warner was good, no doubt, but no Montana, Young, TB12. But I don't want this to turn into a discussion about Kurt Warner, he only won one Super Bowl. Team or him, I think both, just like nature vs nurture, generally a combination of both.

The Ever Interested In The Fins VIPER

Hello S, K Warner has the same Super Bowl MVP's as J Flacco. Warner was good, no doubt, but no Montana, Young, TB12. But I don't want this to turn into a discussion about Kurt Warner, he only won one Super Bowl. Team or him, I think both, just like nature vs nurture, generally a combination of both.

The Ever Interested In The Fins VIPER

ONLY won one Super Bowl? Do you know how hard it is to win ONE super Bowl? Favre, Marino and Kelly played a combined 48 seasons and were elite HOF QB's and only have 1 SB between them.

Suddenly, i feel much more confident in starting Tannehill and Drake in fantasy week one. Thanks!!!!
G9UOOAb.png

In hindsight, guess this can be construed different ways, but I was basically agreeing w/U

My uncle who works for the Dolphins (directly with Adam Gase) says they plan to run the ball a lot. You might be sorry...

Our running game will be a big part of how far the team goes. Taking the heat off Ryan will be huge.Here's some stats to hang your hat on. This isn't factoring Ballage.

Gase as a play caller/OC.....

Rush - Pass
2013: 461-675
2014: 443-607
2015: 468-523
2016: 405-477
2017: 360-602

Total: 2137-2884

Average: 427.2 - 576.8

Back
Top Bottom