Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 33 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

It’s mind boggling how we are still debating the merits of Tanneyhill. Just move the F on already from this guy.

So if everyone on this site agrees to move on from Tannehill, then what? How will you get your argument fix?? Think about it! Anyway even if everyone listens to you and In some grand cyber ceremony agrees to move on, you do realize that it doesn’t affect the team in any way shape or form? It’s up to the ownership and front office who we all know has a long history or having trouble realizing, admitting, and rectifying mistakes. Oh and they certainly don’t read Finheaven. So what exactly is the point of your crusade? Wait if we all agree will you leave???

Replacing a QB with a clear upgrade is one of the most difficult aspects of building a winning team in all of professional sports. The exception is if a John Elway, Troy Aikman, Peyton Manning etc falls into your lap if you are fortunate enough to have the no 1 pick that year.
I’m sure the FO and coaching staff have discussed this.

Keep Tannehill around ONE more year, just to show his replacement how easy these type throws are with Wilson and Grant running around.
20181221_105231.jpg

Keep Tannehill around ONE more year, just to show his replacement how easy these type throws are with Wilson and Grant running around.
View attachment 14508
I'm not really a fan of $26 million "I told you so's". The only reason to keep Tannehill around next year is to think he's still the answer, he's way too expensive to be a bridging guy, unfortunately this is still the thinking within the organisation.

So if everyone on this site agrees to move on from Tannehill, then what? How will you get your argument fix?? Think about it! Anyway even if everyone listens to you and In some grand cyber ceremony agrees to move on, you do realize that it doesn’t affect the team in any way shape or form? It’s up to the ownership and front office who we all know has a long history or having trouble realizing, admitting, and rectifying mistakes. Oh and they certainly don’t read Finheaven. So what exactly is the point of your crusade? Wait if we all agree will you leave???

Fire them all and let a new staff find a QB. This staff bet on Tannehill just like Philbin and it appears they bet wrong.

We're seven seasons into this, even a step backwards for a season in hopes of a better future is better than this Tannehill purgatory.

Wow, this thread's been going on since Dec 10.....lol
Sad but it's not up to us to decide what will happen. I believe if a new GM comes in he'd bring his own HC and that HC would pick his own QB.

Great post and I like the idea of a cyber ceremony. Illuminati style. Should we all dress up for this? I’m down.

Yep the franchise that waits too long to rectify past mistakes. It will continue for 2019. Look for a scapegoat or two such as Burke and Parker but any real change won’t come. And the mediocrity train rolls on.

I'm not really a fan of $26 million "I told you so's". The only reason to keep Tannehill around next year is to think he's still the answer, he's way too expensive to be a bridging guy, unfortunately this is still the thinking within the organisation.
The organization is hitched to the RT albatross. Any ditching of him at this point is an indictment of their own ability to evaluate and develop talent even if it’s four year old previous regime “talent”.

Saving face becomes the priority. Pathetic.

Gase will keep Ryan around. We both know it. But this time he will make Ryan fight for the starting gig and we will see high profile FAs come in like Geno Smith, Brandon Weeden, Trevor Siemian and other top notch competition. :lol:

Ryan is going to be handed the job for the 7th year (minus 1 injury year) and we will see the same next year: couple good games, some stinkers and we will continue to revel in the glorious 6 or 7 game stretch of 2016 and the "whatif" and all other units suck: OL, receivers, coaching, etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tannenbaum extends Ryan's contract this offseason. Why just screw with us for 7 years? We are Dolphins. We do things the big way and in decades. Tannehill until 2022. :nah:

The organization is hitched to the RT albatross. Any ditching of him at this point is an indictment of their own ability to evaluate and develop talent even if it’s four year old previous regime “talent”.

Saving face becomes the priority. Pathetic.
That's really what it comes down to. Admitting that it will not work with Ryan in the future is admitting their own failures of evaluating talent and overlooking a possible position of need for years. Last year was the picture perfect moment to draft a QB. We should have taken Rudolph in the 3rd round. A no-risk QB project.
You can't be unhappy with Baker and how he came along but in my opinion it is easier to find a LB project in the later rounds, undrafted FA mountain or someone else's garbage pile than it is to find a promising QB project. We could have done that without trading up or down.

Ross planted that seed. It's ALL on Him!!! As long as Tannenbaum is here, I have Zero Faith in anything positive happening. Some out there in Finland may be Ok with being just a fringe mediocre team.....Not Me. I'm sick of the wait 'til next year mentality, and giving Tannehill a Free-Pass. He's as much to blame as anyone or anything on this team. Yes, problems abound up and down this roster (including Coaching...or lack thereof). Wish Marino would jab Ross with a Cattle Prod to wake Him up!!! Sorry, I dont have it in Me to apologize for wanting to Win. I'm a Fin til I die...and long after. I just dont see any Fire in the Belly of Our Front Office or Ross. They seem to be Ok with things just the way they are.......We have like 3 Winning Seasons since '04?? Unacceptable IMO :rage

Back
Top Bottom