Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

Being in Philly area and watching the Eagles due to all their secondary issues a player I have liked since day 1 and kind of under the radar is Rasul Douglass
2nd year player forced into starter duties and has played pretty well
maybe when the Eagles get healthy in off season there is a deal there?

I liked Douglas coming out of WV.

I wouldn’t want to match up with Minnesota if I’m the rams cause they have the formula limit Todd Gurley play drop out when the sticks allow and hunt the qb.

And the rams run d isn’t anything to get excited about I don’t believe. It’s a very good matchup for the Vikings

Gurley isn’t 100%, which is the reason I think the Rams have avoided feeding him during this bad stretch. And that has coincided with losing games.

Yeah it’s drop out and force him to take the underneath but you need a get home pass rush to really execute it. And fletcher cox is exactly that. Whoof.

Formulas there McVay has to counter. But Goff’s warts are showing

Yea Goff ain't lookin too good, Saints got a blue print too, Rivers stay throwin ducks lol but then he'll come back and make a throw only he could make, Oh yea its Mccarthy's fault Rodgers lost lmao.

On the Clock Prime Watt or Donald ?

Gurley isn’t 100%, which is the reason I think the Rams have avoided feeding him during this bad stretch. And that has coincided with losing games.

That could be it but he's gotta do something to get teams out of that look the Bears game I understand because their Base D was whoopin them anyway but no excuse for that Philly game. The Cooper Kupp loss was a big hit tho.

Checked it...they caught the Cowboys when they were slumping, the Raiders, the Cardinals, the Lions, and the 49ers.

Every other team they played that had good QB play defeated this defense.

LOL and the Dolphins D only faced excellent teams...... like the slumping Vikings.

Hmm that sounds like an excuse. Strange coming from a guy who made a thread accusing others of making excuses for Tannehill.
It would sound like an excuse to a Tannehillian grasping for straws. A normal consciousness would accept it as a rebuttal to the typical excuses for Tannehill.

LOL and the Dolphins D only faced excellent teams...... like the slumping Vikings.
Nah...more like the slumping Vikings caught up to a subpar QB and feasted on them.

:shrug:

The VIkings scored 41 points on our QB? Come on, at least try to make some sense......

They scored 7 on the Seattle D and 41 on the Miami D.
It was 21-17 for almost an entire quarter. After the offense failed 3-4 times to get anything then yes the defense cracked. It was right there for Tanny to take the lead and start to pull away. Tannehill is done in miami book it

It was 21-17 for almost an entire quarter. After the offense failed 3-4 times to get anything then yes the defense cracked. It was right there for Tanny to take the lead and start to pull away. Tannehill is done in miami book it

They gave up over 200 yards rushing, beginning with the very first drive. Both units failed miserably.

I honestly hope he is done in Miami. They have no intention or ability to fix the OL. Let Tannehill go somewhere else. Time to start bitching about a different QB.

Last edited:
Every time he says book it on something it never happens.

That said I’m ready for tanny to move on also so I can enjoy the next decade of this obvious incoming upgrade.

I liked Douglas coming out of WV.

He looked good in that bowl game I attended in Orlando...Canes handling West Virginia in Richt's first season.

Very long arms, the Seahawk focus at cornerback. I remember j-off-her-doll liked him also.

We took Tankersley two picks before the Eagles chose Douglass.

Then the following year we took Gesicki seven picks before the Eagles made Goedert the next tight end chosen

Football Outsiders has him ranked as the 28th best passer, which is his worst ranking for them over his career. The guys he's ahead of:
J. Rosen (rookie)
J. Allen (rookie)
S. Darnold (rookie)
B. Bortles (benched)
D. Prescott

They gave up over 200 yards rushing, beginning with the very first drive. Both units failed miserably.

I honestly hope he is done in Miami. They have no intention or ability to fix the OL. Let Tannehill go somewhere else. Time to start bitching about a different QB.

Too bad Tannehill can’t go back in time. Maybe he could have won a Super Bowl with the Trent Dilfer-led Ravens, or maybe even with the ‘72 Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom