Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career. | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Having Best Year Of His Career.

About what? The pick 6? Film study and preparation. He read the split read the initial footwork off the ball and took the QBs cookies

As for going forward I think we need a boundary corner and to make minkah a full time free safety. Where I think we can get the most impact playmaking over the course of a full game from him. See no reason he can’t produce like the bears free safety who is ballin.

I said it before unless I’m getting it in the draft I would try to get Eli apple on the cheap. It would be a massive upgrade and very solid #2 option who athletically can match up with anything you put him across from. That’s the real rub with minkah at boundary corner the athlete gets trumped at times. But regardless he’s gonna work his *** off wherever you put him.

Eli Apple is good option very sticky coverage, but like Minkah also can't find the ball and will get grabby but he's good 2nd option with Howard.

Eli Apple is good option very sticky coverage, but like Minkah also can't find the ball and will get grabby but he's good 2nd option with Howard.

Yeah it’s more about tools and athlete. He definitely has trouble finding the ball. Best in press. But opposite x yes please.

Do it. There’s still some meat on the bone with the ball skills

Make minkah the 3rd boundary option starting free who also kicks inside some in man carry ask to the slot package wise.

That’s ideal imo

Mctyer should never be any higher than 4th. Maybe 5th with camp competition every year

Yeah Jackson that’s it. Killing it for the Bears.

Did you see donte Jackson fire out of a cannon after that 2 point conversion take away last night? My god that looked 4.2ish. I want someone with that kind of swagger opposite x or at least that level tools.

I got my eyes on greedy Williams if it’s in the draft. Wiry yes but competes. Although I haven’t seen mucb I feel like that might be in our pick wheelhouse. Swagger.

If free agency I’m looking at Eli Apple hard. And I know miami liked him as the plan a in the draft going in.

Yea I saw it, that dude is twitchy, If Williams has a good combine I think he might go top ten, 6'2 with that length ain't goin to last long, Donte, Denzel, and Jaire made a crazy CB class.

Yea I saw it, that dude is twitchy, If Williams has a good combine I think he might go top ten, 6'2 with that length ain't goin to last long, Donte, Denzel, and Jaire made a crazy CB class.

True. Especially if he runs sub 4.4

The light frame might help us but the length height and speed won’t if he drops that

I believe the the first 4 corners drafted were all under 6 ft, which hasn't happened in a while.

Yeah it’s more about tools and athlete. He definitely has trouble finding the ball. Best in press. But opposite x yes please.

Do it. There’s still some meat on the bone with the ball skills

Make minkah the 3rd boundary option starting free who also kicks inside some in man carry ask to the slot package wise.

That’s ideal imo

Mctyer should never be any higher than 4th. Maybe 5th with camp competition every year

Goff has been horrible everybody copying Detroit playin 2 high and telling the play action game to kick rocks, Mcvay still hasn't adjusted by using Gurley more.

Goff has been horrible everybody copying Detroit playin 2 high and telling the play action game to kick rocks, Mcvay still hasn't adjusted by using Gurley more.

It looks like another short post season for the rams to me. The nfls figuring out their concepts. Well Burke wouldn’t but everyone else is.

And Goff lacks consistency.

Thoughts on Byron Murphy or Zach Allen ?

Have none. Seen Zach Allen once looks to me like he’s a base de think he might test like it but looks like he could kick inside in the sub maybe. I don’t know too early to say what I think. I don’t think the test athlete for an edge ask is gonna wow people but maybe I’m wrong. Not enough of a look.

Don’t even know who the other guy is. Lol

It looks like another short post season for the rams to me. The nfls figuring out their concepts. Well Burke wouldn’t but everyone else is.

And Goff lacks consistency.

Pff claims Mcvay hasn't adjusted by using the short game, they have lowest amount of snaps with 3 step drops and went away from the screen game with Gurley, they're trying to go downfield way too much, plus the PA comebacks and digs they use to run with Cooper Kupp is not available anymore.

Have none. Seen Zach Allen once looks to me like he’s a base de think he might test like it but looks like he could kick inside in the sub maybe. I don’t know too early to say what I think. I don’t think the test athlete for an edge ask is gonna wow people but maybe I’m wrong. Not enough of a look.

Don’t even know who the other guy is. Lol

Yes Kick Inside, I want him as a DT but how he test is gonna be key.

Murphy is my 1 corner so far play wise, Greedy got more upside cause size tho.

Being in Philly area and watching the Eagles due to all their secondary issues a player I have liked since day 1 and kind of under the radar is Rasul Douglass
2nd year player forced into starter duties and has played pretty well
maybe when the Eagles get healthy in off season there is a deal there?

Douglas would interest me too like the fit but you are gonna have to trade for him.

Pff claims Mcvay hasn't adjusted by using the short game, they have lowest amount of snaps with 3 step drops and went away from the screen game with Gurley, they're trying to go downfield way too much, plus the PA comebacks and digs they use to run with Cooper Kupp is not available anymore.

Yeah it’s drop out and force him to take the underneath but you need a get home pass rush to really execute it. And fletcher cox is exactly that. Whoof.

Formulas there McVay has to counter. But Goff’s warts are showing

Back
Top Bottom