Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Super Donator
Reaction score
We do not need 50 threads about this. Keep it (and updates) here:

I will update the thread title when we know more.

Personally I suspect that they are just being cautious, but its a big scare

UPDATE!!!

Last edited:

VBCheeseGrater

Not Quite A Shredder
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
My buddy just texted me "Dude Tannehill is hurt!!!"

I was expecting worse, but i guess we dont know yet.

Edit: Ive just been informed hes drinking my Fins offense Kool Aid, so thats one non-fins fan that is high on our offense.

Shula Fan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
They were talking about Kap on 790 the Ticket (sport station out of Miami). Let me retrack that. The were saying the Dolphins were considering reaching out to him.

SuperMarksBros.

Formerly Fiedler for MVP
Reaction score
Yep, Kapernick will be on speed dial for any team that has a shot and loses their starting qb, others that dont sign him then lose their starter will regret it. Politics...locker room "cancer"..."not good enough to have an NFL job"...BS

artdnj

Time is Now
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Im usually a Debbie downer and want to think positive but man this wreaks of bad mojo. Dingers crossed but a year of MM, Doughty or Fales makes me queasy cue dysentery.

TannDaMan17

Second String
Reaction score
And so it begins.........................
Yes, football is beginning. In football, people get hurt, ask the Chargers. It's a huge part of the game, but just because Tannehill got nicked up doesn't mean it will keep reoccurring. Minor injuries happen ALL the time. It's the significant ones that matter, like when 6' 8 Campbell rolls into your QB's planted knee. I doubt that was the case here. If Tannehill or any NFL QB can't overcome minor injuries (like Tannehill has been doing his entire career) they don't belong in this league, at least as a starter.

Top Bottom