Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

They were talking about Kap on 790 the Ticket (sport station out of Miami). Let me retrack that. The were saying the Dolphins were considering reaching out to him.
the ticket and anyone else talking about anything right now are talking out of their ass. He could be sitting in the canteen eating a sandwich, we have no idea and neither do they

Damn, if he did tear something this is some damn rotten luck. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS?

Random, uninformed, guess: (to counter the other random uninformed guesses) - He'll miss a few weeks of camp and be playing in preseason week 3

Sometimes being a Miami Dolphins fan and a NY Mets fan just brings so much pain.

I honestly don't know what to make of this. Will he now be cautious about every hit due to his knee every game that renders him useless or will he play the way he used to play with no fear. This worries me.

Last edited:
If he is out for signifcant time, how do you approach the QB position?

Roll with Moore? Bring in Cutler/Kaepernick to compete with Moore? Trade for a young backup QB?

the ticket and anyone else talking about anything right now are talking out of their ***. He could be sitting in the canteen eating a sandwich, we have no idea and neither do they
yeah but coming back out to at least watch would be huge news

Between Tannehill going down and speculation about Kraepernoodnick, I'm starting to get a migraine headache I can il-afford to have while doing the work I do. Ugh!!!

Back
Top Bottom