Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

I don't know what happened or the severity....I do know that I had a knee injury that required surgery and went through rehab and the whole 9 yards. I was playing basketball about a year later and kind of jammed it when I landed. It hurt a bit and kind of gave way, but it was much worse in my head that the actual pain. My knee was fine, it was just a scare that kind of came out of nowhere that was a shock to my knee and my mind as a quick reminder of the injury. I was fine the next day and haven't had any issues (save those that anyone after surgery on a joint has). Hopefully it was a similar situation and he will be back soon!

I'm just hoping he didn't re tear it, if he did this season ended before it even began.

It was reported to be a leg injury. Toe, ankle, hip or knee. Maybe it was just a tweaked ankle

This sucks! I'll **** if our season is over already. I never liked the pussey footing around surgery and hated them holding out hope he'd be ready for the playoffs. It was obvious the 2016 fins weren't going to the Super Bowl last year even with Tom Brady or Joe Montana at QB as there were way to many career special teamers on defense.

I prefer Cutler over Kap. This fkn sucks, my day is ruined

MM is a journeyman career back up. Cutlers career overshadows MMs by lightyears. That being said, i dont want either.

MM is a journeyman career back up. Cutlers career overshadows MMs by lightyears. That being said, i dont want either.

And cutlers been run out of the league entirely. He is certainly not Prime jay Cutler.

What I read on Twitter, he walked gingerly to the locker room after 15 seconds on the ground and there was no noticeable limp. Could have just been an ankle or something. I and not considering stepping towards the ledge... until facts come out. Hope for the best.

I must say - yes this is scary - but man - overreact much? Good lord - could he be hurt - sure but no one has a clue - some of you need some meds man:)

Back
Top Bottom