Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

If he can't even practice without hurting his repaired knee how in the hell is he going to play in the season He should've just had the surgery done in the first place he is not going to be available for the season and if he is it won't be long before he's out you might as well just plan on having Matt Moore or getting Kaepernick

I don't know what happened or the severity....I do know that I had a knee injury that required surgery and went through rehab and the whole 9 yards. I was playing basketball about a year later and kind of jammed it when I landed. It hurt a bit and kind of gave way, but it was much worse in my head that the actual pain. My knee was fine, it was just a scare that kind of came out of nowhere that was a shock to my knee and my mind as a quick reminder of the injury. I was fine the next day and haven't had any issues (save those that anyone after surgery on a joint has). Hopefully it was a similar situation and he will be back soon!

Well i latched on to this like a dog on red meat. Damn i hope you didn't just make me feel better for nothing!!!

If he can't even practice without hurting his repaired knee how in the hell is he going to play in the season He should've just had the surgery done in the first place he is not going to be available for the season and if he is it won't be long before he's out you might as well just plan on having Matt Moore or getting Kaepernick
None of us have any clue it's his knee so don't speculate unless you're in the locker room.

Any guesses on when we'll get an update? I'm going to break my phone with the amount of times I'm refreshing this thread and checking the news.

Like most everyone else I'm just hoping everything turns out ok. I also wonder if today's ordeal will create more of a mental hurdle for Tannehill to over come? If healthy will he be able to just play without worrying about the knee for a while.

Yes nobody knows squat but I can't focus. Sad I know but I was really looking forward to 2017. Yeah, in the end deep down I know NE will likely be better than us again but I really feel like we have something good going here. With no Ryan Tannehill that takes a lot of the hope and excitement out of it. I certainly don't want to watch big bird run around for a season, that's for **** sure. I'm not sure what I would do at QB but obviously Moore while may be fun at times won't cut it in the end. Lets cross our fingers!!

And the winner for longest run-on sentence goes to....*drum roll

This is why partly why I wanted to draft a QB in the mid rounds.

Good friends with both Tannehill's. One twitter account worth watching

So is Trevor Siemian - an option with more potential upside and Lynch breathing down his neck. Wonder what it would take to pry him loose if necessary.

Siemian, huh? I guess you can't say you've been drinking all day if you don't start in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom