Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill injury updates - no structural damage

Positive sign is he got up after only 15 seconds. He was on the ground in the Arizona game much longer. From what was said, no limp, just gingerly walking. Again, people who have had significant injuries know that there is a mental aspect of it. I had a major back issue and was running quite a bit before. After everything was healed and the doctors gave me the ok to start running, I ran much slower and had to get over the mental hump of thinking I would injure it again even with running. A couple times I would "tweak" it by doing something and think to myself "oh ****, I screwed it up" ... but then after resting it for a bit, there was no pain.... let's just see what they have to say before we are signing every FA QB available...

Good friends with both Tannehill's. One twitter account worth watching

This guys.
Unless the knee is totally unstable right know(which it isn't). No one has a clue of what if any damage done.
It still could be bad news but until we get an MRI we know nothing.

Positive sign is he got up after only 15 seconds. He was on the ground in the Arizona game much longer. From what was said, no limp, just gingerly walking. Again, people who have had significant injuries know that there is a mental aspect of it. I had a major back issue and was running quite a bit before. After everything was healed and the doctors gave me the ok to start running, I ran much slower and had to get over the mental hump of thinking I would injure it again even with running. A couple times I would "tweak" it by doing something and think to myself "oh ****, I screwed it up" ... but then after resting it for a bit, there was no pain.... let's just see what they have to say before we are signing every FA QB available...
Excellent point, but remember we're Fin fans and used to the shaft.

I actually think Nick Foles (second Eagles stint now as backup) would be a superstar under the tutelage of Gase, but anyone starting that rumor about Romo yet?

The only thing keeping me sane right now is my mind keeps telling me that he has to be undoubtedly testing the hell out of this knee with trainers over the last month at least. Doesn't mean something couldn't have happened but i don't see how it could've been a "his knee wasn't ready" type of thing. Word was that he was going to the most respected Dr in the country who would know what was going on.
Does it sound like I'm trying to talk myself of the ledge.......:nailbiting

I actually think Nick Foles (second Eagles stint now as backup) would be a superstar under the tutelage of Gase, but anyone starting that rumor about Romo yet?

God these names keep getting more and more depressing

That Darlington report is good.

When I hurt my knee I knew it right away, so you'd think a professional would.

Could be ok.

Sorry I'm disgusted and want to jump off of a bridge..

What about Tomo Romo? He's better than Tannehill.

Any thoughts or just me being disgusted about our season potentially being ruined?

Everything is going to be okay

Woosah

Sorry I'm disgusted and want to jump off of a bridge..

What about Tomo Romo? He's better than Tannehill.

Any thoughts or just me being disgusted about our season potentially being ruined?

Romo can't last playing behind the best O-line in football, how do you think he'd do here?

Back
Top Bottom