Tannehill Is Not Our #1 Issue, Watch What Is... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Is Not Our #1 Issue, Watch What Is...

Are you saying pocket awareness isn't important for a super bowl caliber QB?

I'm saying you should have stopped after stating the "great ones" can do it.
How many great ones are currently in the league?

Great breakdown. No OL, no offense. Mack coming up too.

Like Anthony said, Tannehill didn't played well but that O-line was horrible and some people think they haven't been that bad but they have. Of course we're used to it so whenever the O-line plays average we think they're playing great when in fact they're not.

I hate post like this.

Couldn't Tannehill have flipped backwards, then belly crawled, and then twist left and made the play?
Just asking jeez, thought it was a forum. Ol is problem 1 but left side looked super open after Tunsil slid right to give a push to the guided missle. Sorry it's that time of month

Tannehill has never shown any pocket awareness his entire career; why would he all of a sudden be expected to to display some?

That was pathetic. I guess I'm a glutton for punishment but good god what an awful display of pass protection. Sam could have been replaced by someone off of the street and it would not have made a difference.

Just wanted to also mention that I don't know how Gase is looking at the game and not giving the Refs an earful on that helmet to helmet hit on his QB with no flag and the Ref was standing right there watching it.

I don't recall ever watching a game and seeing a team totally unravel after losing a member of the o-line. Didn't New England lose 2 or even 3 starters once vs us and not miss a beat?

I don't recall ever watching a game and seeing a team totally unravel after losing a member of the o-line. Didn't New England lose 2 or even 3 starters once vs us and not miss a beat?

I also guarantee you with that lead NE isn't having Brady sit back there trying to throw while waiting for routes to develop.
I guarantee you further, they're running the ball and killing those happy rush up the field DEs with the screen game.

Back
Top Bottom