Tannehill press conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill press conference

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok so it was a tough day at the office, but in this press conference http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/...nference/6bc6accb-c95b-483d-9e07-b6e317e1f55f he dealt with the questions well, providing intelligent, mature answers. Today was rough he can go two ways he can collapse in on himself and have a season like Gabbart or he can learn from this and build upon it. Listening to the guy I dont think it will phase him and by the end of the season I think we will have a good middle of the road (what more can you ask of a rookie?) QB.

When a reporter asked about his non batted INT, he said "the defender just made a good play. The ball was where it was supposed to be." Not the answer I was looking for. It was terrible placement, just a horrible pass in general, he should've just admitted that.

When a reporter asked about his non batted INT, he said "the defender just made a good play. The ball was where it was supposed to be." Not the answer I was looking for. It was terrible placement, just a horrible pass in general, he should've just admitted that.

nane stopped on his route, the ball was were it was suppose to be if nane makes the cut correctly.

He also threw that pass to Naanee who had issues going after the ball all preseason. Matthews should have played over him.

2 things.

learn to go long Ryan

and Nanu, go home to california

​I basically like the way he handled himself, I like the confidence. He did not seem shell-shocked or overwhelmed.

For anybody who wasnt expecting a season full of ups and downs with a new staff, new system, and a rookie qb...is in for a long season. I likee a lot of what i saw today. Cant wait for next week.

His demeanor reminds me of Henne.... His play today did as well

agreed, he looked exactly like Henne today in the game, on the sideline, and off the field.

splitting image of chad henne

Need to keep the faith in Ryan, the coaching staff and the team. Best of luck the rest of the way. Hopefully Naanee get let go on Tuesday and we get Gafney, or Plax.

His demeanor reminds me of Henne.... His play today did as well

agreed, he looked exactly like Henne today in the game, on the sideline, and off the field after the game.

splitting image of chad henne

You must not watch a lot of football... If you did you you would recognize a good defensive play when you see one. The ball was where it was supposed to be, the receiver was not, the DB jumped the route... the WR did not break the play up.

He also threw that pass to Naanee who had issues going after the ball all preseason. Matthews should have played over him.[/QUOTEo ]

I have no idea why Nannee continues to start.

No-catch Naanee should have made a better attack on the ball. Good WRs help their QB.

Back
Top Bottom