Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts

Glad to hear it. Going to be a tough game regardless.......but we have a better chance with RT.

Thank god. Now maybe the trolls will have actual reasons to **** in him this season or he plays well and they disappear like 16

Awesome news, hope the time off does not have him too rusty or that the shoulder issues don't come back to hurt his play.

The O-line right now, though not as bad as what he had to deal with in years passed, are still not very good with many staters on the line hurting or out.

This is good news. Hope he leads us to a much needed victory.

Maybe we'll even score an offense td or two? *gasp*

Great news. We were not winning this game with Brock and the season is on the line. Yeah I know we're not perfect but we're in it until we're not, momentum can go a long way

We’re likely not winning this game due to our Defense.... also RT was not lighting it up when healthy earlier this year, had playmakers and a semblance of an oline.... I really Hope I’m wrong and we get some competitive entertaining football down the stretch, just not feeling too confident with either side of the ball right now

Comparisons have been made in the past Luck vs. Tannehill... can not wait to see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom