Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts

Um, yay, I guess? I mean gives us a chance to win at least. Osweiler is just flat out terrible. But if we lose then we should absolutely shut him down and fire up the tank.

These last 6 games is Tannehill's career, IMO. Get us to the playoffs and win a playoff game or goodbye. No interest in moving forward with him otherwise. Not even as a stop gap.

Tannehill officially returning for Week 12
7417.jpg

Ryan Tannehill (shoulder) will return as Dolphins starter for Week 12 against the Colts.

It will be Tannehill's first start since Week 5. The Dolphins have lost Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant in the interim but regained DeVante Parker. Brock Osweiler's play has predictably fallen off a cliff after some initial competence, so Tannehill's return will be quite welcome as the Dolphins try to stay alive in the AFC playoff race. Managing games before going down, Tannehill will be a fringe QB2 with his banged up supporting cast.

Awesome news, hope the time off does not have him too rusty or that the shoulder issues don't come back to hurt his play.

The O-line right now, though not as bad as what he had to deal with in years passed, are still not very good with many staters on the line hurting or out.
I am actually quite happy with Davis, Swanson and Brendal in the middle, as long as both Tackles are back this will be the best line he has played behind since the Unicorns.

In before the rebump a week from now sayin he was just rusty and he will progress thru the remaining schedule. I hope he does well but i have my doubts.

Back
Top Bottom