Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts

Dolphins to get Ryan Tannehill back from shoulder injury to face Colts

DAVIE, Fla. -- Quarterback Ryan Tannehill will start Sunday at Indianapolis, Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase announced Tuesday.

Tannehill, who missed the past five games with a capsule injury in his right shoulder, threw the ball in practice Tuesday for the first time since Week 6. He completed 25- to 30-yard passes to receivers running a variety of routes; he showed no apparent sign of discomfort or injury.

"I'm not quite 100 percent, but I feel confident and have made all the throws that I'm going to need to make over the course of the game," Tannehill said. "I don't feel like any aspect of my game has been taken away."

Three weeks ago, Tannehill said he felt a stabbing pain in his shoulder. But this week, he says that pain has been minimized.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...phins-qb-back-missing-5-games-shoulder-injury

Tannehill is just a tackle away from going on IR. He wasn't putting up gaudy numbers before his injury and now people think he is the savior of the season. I'm not buying it. In his entire career, Tannehill has had 1, I say again 1 4 touch down game with a handful of 3 TD games ,with the majority of his games with about 2 TDs and that was when he was healthy.

I am actually quite happy with Davis, Swanson and Brendal in the middle, as long as both Tackles are back this will be the best line he has played behind since the Unicorns.

As long as the tackles are good to go, I agree that they could make Tannehill's job a bit easier, while helping Gore continue to climb the "one of the best ever" ladder.

Tannehill is just a tackle away from going on IR. He wasn't putting up gaudy numbers before his injury and now people think he is the savior of the season. I'm not buying it. In his entire career, Tannehill has had 1, I say again 1 4 touch down game with a handful of 3 TD games ,with the majority of his games with about 2 TDs and that was when he was healthy.

I suppose you'd rather keep watching Brock bumble around?

If we score more than 20 points on Sunday:

View attachment 14237

Just imagine this place if Tannehill and the Dolphins happen to lay a three spot on the Colts Defense.

giphy.gif

Just one tackle? You are talking about superman you know.

I've got to hand it to you. You live down to your handle.

Back
Top Bottom