Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts

No excuses. No OL excuses. No missing WR excuses. No rusty excuse.

Play. Win. Or shutup.

That's all I have to say.

Come on, man. It’s still a team game.

I agree with you that if they decided to start him- ZERO injury excuses.

Either he shows up and balls out or shut the hell up.

As for the rest, it’s nonsensical. If the line allows a barrage of sacks, shut up, no excuses? Come on, man.

If WRs drop passes, shut up, no excuses? Come on, man.

It is on this forum dude, seen so many Ryan versus Wilson, Luck, Dalton, Flacco, Big Ben, Smith, et al threads over the years and the winner is usually always the guy we are paying the big bucks to.
No I know it’s all over this forum, and it’s absolutely craziness to think Tannehill is anywhere near Lucks realm.

Ok, I stand corrected, Tannehill has had 2 4td games. In the grand scheme of things, that is piss poor considering that the game is favored towards the QB and the passing game.

Ok, I stand corrected, Tannehill has had 2 4td games. In the grand scheme of things, that is piss poor considering that the game is favored towards the QB and the passing game.
So why are there not as many "Fire Gase" threads in outrage of an offensive "guru" who's offense is barely averaging 2TDs a game in a time in which the league has changed rules to encourage scoring?

Maybe your view is a bit slanted to RT bashing instead of grasping a bigger fundamental flaw with the schemes we have ran for YEARS and still the same results. Or maybe you need to see a few more bubble screens?

I'm not defending RT. I'm a supporter but believe his time has passed. But I'm also understanding of a bigger problem plaguing this team. We have not had true offensive superiority for far too long.

If you can't coordinate an offense averaging 3TDs in this day and age, you need to make a career change to defensive coordinator.

Simply changing QBs is not going to solve the lack of gonads in our offense.

hmmm just like plenty of people who disappear when we are winning games?
  1. Who disappears?
  2. When have we won enough games for people to noticeably disappear?

Just imagine this place if Tannehill and the Dolphins happen to lay a three spot on the Colts Defense.

giphy.gif
It could happen. I'm not convinced the Colts are a definite loss.

How many 3 plus int games for Ryan thru 80 plus?

I can tell ya there’s never been a 4 burger.

I’d probably say 6 games of 3 ints 8 max. What that should tell you is the qb rarely takes you out of games with his play.

1. Who disappears?
  2. When have we won enough games for people to noticeably disappear?

Week 6-14 of 2016.

It was paradise here. The Tannehaters didn’t show up every single ******* day to:

1) Rip Tannehill, because it was all about him when they lost.
2) Discredit Tannehill, because it wasn’t ever due to anything he did when they won.
3) Try to prove that the Fins offensive line was never at fault.
4) Mock anyone who disagreed with them.

People got behind the team as a whole and enjoyed each other’s company. We sang songs and drank beers in harmony. Then he got hurt, which was clearly his fault, and everything spiraled downward at that point.

Back
Top Bottom