Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts

I will say I'm a little surprised Colts are only up 9.5 at home vs Dolphins. Figured it would be around 12, but still a few days.

Counter this with 1 and 5 if Brock played. Maybe we’d squeak by Buffalo at home.

Counter this with 1 and 5 if Brock played. Maybe we’d squeak by Buffalo at home.

Bring back Brocktober!

Seriously.

Thill was ripping the league UP when he went DOWN!

Can't wait 'til he scores (typically) TDs on 1st 2nd & 3rd possession!

Go Ryan! Perform your typical majik lighting up the scoreboard for 40+!

No doubt Thill is a DECISIVE advantage that clearly makes our road

to the Stupid Bowl pretty much on autopilot!

Seriously.

He's awesome. His proven performance on the field, week in and week out, totally proves it!

Go My Yammie!

Tannehill is just a tackle away from going on IR. He wasn't putting up gaudy numbers before his injury and now people think he is the savior of the season. I'm not buying it. In his entire career, Tannehill has had 1, I say again 1 4 touch down game with a handful of 3 TD games ,with the majority of his games with about 2 TDs and that was when he was healthy.
How about you just sit out the whole Dolphin-fan thing until we acquire a quarterback to your satisfaction then?

This was never going to be an easy break. Tannehill will do enough to ensure he's the starter next season with somebody like Mark Sanchez backing him up.

great news, now release Osweiler and make Fales the backup..

66354-Al-Pacino-they-pull-me-back-in-0v9d.gif

A Tannehill led offense has scored 30 or more on the road about two times, the last in 2015. Does anybody really believe it will happen Sunday? That's what it's going to take to beat the Colts.

awesome, there is no way Luck will play good now without his starting center, that would be impossible.

You obviously don’t understand the impact that can have on a front and even the tempo of play. Depends on how they feel about the backup.

But there’s some opportunity for some missed protection calls we can exploit etc

Back
Top Bottom