Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts

After watching Goff and Mahomes on Monday I have NO interest in watching the Dolphins with any of these current QBs on our roster. Our organization has always been behind the curve at the QB position but where we sit today our QB situation has never been worse. The league has passed us by at light speed.

Henne, Feeley, Culpepper none of them have come anywhere close to hurting this franchise as much as Tannehill has. Holding the team hostage for 7 years is inexcusable in my eyes and I will be rooting for us to lose every game for the rest of the season, call me a bad fan but I'm just over watching Tannehill as long as he is our starter I refuse to root for him to succeed. The guy is a cancer.
You’re not a bad fan.

You’re not a fan.

“Fan” is short for fanatic. A fanatic NEVER gives up on rooting for his team.

You are not a bad fan, because you are not a fan.

Terms matter.

You’re more of a Miami Dolphins casual acquaintance. ;)

After watching Goff and Mahomes on Monday I have NO interest in watching the Dolphins with any of these current QBs on our roster. Our organization has always been behind the curve at the QB position but where we sit today our QB situation has never been worse. The league has passed us by at light speed.

Henne, Feeley, Culpepper none of them have come anywhere close to hurting this franchise as much as Tannehill has. Holding the team hostage for 7 years is inexcusable in my eyes and I will be rooting for us to lose every game for the rest of the season, call me a bad fan but I'm just over watching Tannehill as long as he is our starter I refuse to root for him to succeed. The guy is a cancer.

Yeah..ok...your a bad Fan.

Sorry, but rooting for the team to lose because you don't like a particular player is not being a fan, it is being a spoiled child. Time for you to go away....

Back
Top Bottom