Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts

You obviously don’t understand the impact that can have on a front and even the tempo of play. Depends on how they feel about the backup.

But there’s some opportunity for some missed protection calls we can exploit etc

I do understand, but I don't think the defense will know exactly where Luck will be and Luck will not stare down 1 receiver until the play is over.

I swear some of these people are routing for RT to fail......good lord.

Hope he plays well.....but more importantly, I hope our defense plays well.....

People absolutely are, they have their reasons, albeit bad because no one should be rooting against their team when they still have a playoff shot.

I hope he lights it up on Sunday and shuts everyone up, but I'm also a realist and know what he is capable of, hell even when healthy.

But yeah, rooting against whomever the QB is when there is a playoff shot is wrong.

Colts struggle beginning of year -‘ Luck has no one - everyone is terrible’

Colts on a winning streak - ‘Luck baby’

That's simply not true dude. In the first six games where Indy lost 5. Luck had 4 games with plus 300 passing yds, throwing for 16 tds. How many times have either of our 2 QBs thrown 300 plus yds this season ? I'll give you some help our starter hasn't yet managed to reach that total !!

Source: http://www.nfl.com/player/andrewluck/2533031/gamelogs

Fantastic - this makes my anticipation of this game much greater. I was going to say it should be more fun to watch but we all know that can go any which way come Sunday.

I swear some of these people are routing for RT to fail......good lord.

Hope he plays well.....but more importantly, I hope our defense plays well.....

Go back to 2016 when we were winning with Tannehill playing really good ball...in a great coincidence, many of these guys were on an extended vacation or lost internet access for two months. Almost like they were more invested in Tannehill sucking than the Fins winning...

All I care about is that he plays better than Brock. The silly blame argument is just a waste of time.

I can pretty much assure you that will happen. We won’t be looking at 10 plus all 22 videos wondering what the hell was the qb thinking here or how does he miss this throw.

Unsure if anyone here is actually rooting against a particular player on the team -- unless they are here just as trolls (and hence not fans at all).

That said, this game will be a good opportunity for Ryan to prove his value and (please) find a way to score TDs and move the pig consistently.

If we lose 38-35 and the O looks good I'm OK with that. But if we're down like 21-0 mid 2nd qtr and showing typical dysfunction on O I'll probably bail and watch woman's volleyball!

I don't believe that Gase is the answer at coach either. The only time his offensive schemes worked was when he had Manning running them. Much like Tannehill, he requires near perfect conditions for his system to work.

How many 3 plus int games for Ryan thru 80 plus?

I can tell ya there’s never been a 4 burger.

I’d probably say 6 games of 3 ints 8 max. What that should tell you is the qb rarely takes you out of games with his play.

How many 4 td games for Ryan thru 80 plus?

I can tell you there's never been a 5 burger.

I'd probably say 3 games of 4 tds 5 max. What that should tell you is the QB rarely keeps you in games with his play.

Back
Top Bottom