Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Starting Sunday Against The Colts

No excuses. No OL excuses. No missing WR excuses. No rusty excuse.

Play. Win. Or shutup.

That's all I have to say.

Its a tough spot for sure but at least he will be in a dome so that should help.

This needed to happen though and hopefully Miami isn’t dumb enough to risk a long term injury where they are on the hook for salary whether he is here next year or not.

No excuses. No OL excuses. No missing WR excuses. No rusty excuse.

Play. Win. Or shutup.

That's all I have to say.

Lol, the excuse is already baked in man. He's coming off an injury. N
Its a tough spot for sure but at least he will be in a dome so that should help.

This needed to happen though and hopefully Miami isn’t dumb enough to risk a long term injury where they are on the hook for salary whether he is here next year or not.

Lemme guess, there's no injury exit clause in his contract for playtime. Wouldn't surprise me.

Good. Glad I was wrong, I thought he was done.

So did many others, not saying this about you, but a lot of it was wishful thinking.

Many fans truly did not want to see him take another snap in a Dolphins uni again imho, regardless of how the team did in his absence.

Today must be tough for those "fans" lol.

I thought he was done too! However admittedly I’m not the least bit excited to have him back except for that we won’t have BO out there. IMO the result will be the same regardless who’s playing QB :wtf

Seriously?? I’ve been a THill supporter for years. Luck unfortunately has been hands down the better QB. I really hope THill comes out and plays well, but I don’t see them winning this one
It’s not even debatable.

I'm pleased, and will be rooting for a Tannehill led win on Sunday, but as phins_4_ever says, we've had enough of the excuses turn up and prove doubters like myself wrong, shut us up. And by turning up, it's not sitting back taking the easy route all the damn time, it's putting this team on your back and beating a team with a pretty darn good QB on the road.

Comparisons have been made in the past Luck vs. Tannehill... can not wait to see what happens.
Sadly, we all know what you are actually rooting for in this game. If Ryan outplays Luck on sunday, will you change your mind or post about it?....of course not. But great post otherwise right? Can't wait to see what happens? I am sure you are so excited

It’s not even debatable.

It is on this forum dude, seen so many Ryan versus Wilson, Luck, Dalton, Flacco, Big Ben, Smith, et al threads over the years and the winner is usually always the guy we are paying the big bucks to.

Back
Top Bottom