Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain... | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain...

He got hurt initially in the Raiders game. Look at his first throw in the Patriots game and you’ll see it.

You cannot diagnose an injury from watching a play on TV... Save for an Alex Smith type thing.

You cannot diagnose an injury from watching a play on TV... Save for an Alex Smith type thing.
That’s not necessarily true. They show things all the time that you can pretty much tell what’s wrong. Not the exact problem, but pretty good idea.

That’s not necessarily true. They show things all the time that you can pretty much tell what’s wrong. Not the exact problem, but pretty good idea.

Idk, I guess id have to see the play you're referring to but I do not remember him looking noticably injured for that entire 2 week span nor anyone else saying he did at the time. I find it hard to believe no one said anything if he was that noticably hurt.

It's just another excuse to have us believe that we should write off two of the worst QB performances in living memory, because he was injured, despite no one connected with the fins saying it happened and practically everyone pointing to his idocy in the Cincy game as being the point in time where he sustained the damage. Excuse after Excuse after Excuse, been the same way for 7 years now.

I did further research and Tannehill has only had 1 4 td game in all the games he has played. He has a handful of 3 td games, but his overall is about 2 tds a game. Than you look at what Mahomes is doing in his 2nd year and you can only shake your head in the ineptitude of the front office investing so much money in a mediocre QB.

Idk, I guess id have to see the play you're referring to but I do not remember him looking noticably injured for that entire 2 week span nor anyone else saying he did at the time. I find it hard to believe no one said anything if he was that noticably hurt.
There was a play during the raiders game where he took a pretty good shot, he got up grimesing after the hit. Stretching his arms out in obvious pain. IMO that’s was the start of it. it showed in the NE game, he had no zip on the ball. The Cincinnati game was just a fluke play and coincidence that he injured the same arm.
Not arguing, just my take on the situation.

There was a play during the raiders game where he took a pretty good shot, he got up grimesing after the hit. Stretching his arms out in obvious pain. IMO that’s was the start of it. it showed in the NE game, he had no zip on the ball. The Cincinnati game was just a fluke play and coincidence that he injured the same arm.
Not arguing, just my take on the situation.

How many times have you seen a QB grimace after taking a shot? I'd say quite often. That's a far cry from proof of an injury. Again, it's just too conveient to believe literally no one noticed it for 2 weeks.

How many times have you seen a QB grimace after taking a shot? I'd say quite often. That's a far cry from proof of an injury. Again, it's just too conveient to believe literally no one noticed it for 2 weeks.
I said, I think that was the start of it. Can you sit here and honestly tell me that in the patriots game, you didn’t notice that he had no velocity on the ball.

I said, I think that was the start of it. Can you sit here and honestly tell me that in the patriots game, you didn’t notice that he had no velocity on the ball.

Nope, that never crossed my mind. Apparently it didn't cross any commentators, teammates, coaches, posters on this site or media reporters minds either.

It's just another excuse to have us believe that we should write off two of the worst QB performances in living memory, because he was injured, despite no one connected with the fins saying it happened and practically everyone pointing to his idocy in the Cincy game as being the point in time where he sustained the damage. Excuse after Excuse after Excuse, been the same way for 7 years now.

Serious question. If someone told you that if you select QB A as the next starter, they'd be guaranteed to go 11-5 over the next 16 games, would you take it?

Serious question. If someone told you that if you select QB A as the next starter, they'd be guaranteed to go 11-5 over the next 16 games, would you take it?

Serious question, If I told you QB A, had a losing record over his career, would you think that 11-5 where he rode the coatails of a RB who put up multiple 200 yd games on a weak schedule was somehow wonderfully winning us games by putting his team on his back, or perhaps just a good run in an otherwise meh career where the stars aligned ?

I heard though that he was the 12th most accurate QB over that period, say it with me 12th, lol !!!

I agree, he looked like **** after that Raiders game. He was airmailing balls all over the place. Uncharacteristic for him, but we didnt know about the injury then. Now it makes sense, back then it looked like some kind of horrible regression/rust.

I'm looking forward to watching him play this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom