Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain... | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain...

Why is it ridiculous? I dont know how anyone could watch Tannehill and think he's even close to those 2 QBs. Like the poster said, the improvisation is what separates them. Despite his speed Tanny almost never extends plays

When given the time those QBs get, Tanerhill has been money. I am not saying he is as good, let alone better, but if Miami had actually provided him an O-line that had him pissing blood...a debate might have been made that few would think Crazy.

When given the time those QBs get, Tanerhill has been money. I am not saying he is as good, let alone better, but if Miami had actually provided him an O-line that had him pissing blood...a debate might have been made that few would think Crazy.

In years past the o line was an easier excuse. They actually played pretty well for him up until the 4th quarter or the Bengals game, and he still looked like the same QB he's been his whole career. I don't think he's terrible by any means, but he's not on the same planet as Goff and Mahomes.

Oh please. Those two QBs show the ability the play the position Tannehill has never even been close to in over 5 years. This has nothing to do with "Tannehill hate". That is reality.

I disagree, I have seen enough to know if Tannehill from day one had been given a real QB coach, an O-line, and allowed to change plays, this would be a different discussion about Tannehill. The win/loss Tannehil and Gase had together when all started clicking was not just a coincidence.

In years past the o line was an easier excuse. They actually played pretty well for him up until the 4th quarter or the Bengals game, and he still looked like the same QB he's been his whole career. I don't think he's terrible by any means, but he's not on the same planet as Goff and Mahomes.

The fact that in that game we found out Tannehill was hurt does not tell you that Tannehill was playing that game hurt. Why do you think Gase was upset with Tannehill during the week, making backhanded comments that players need to more honest with him.

Tannehill was playing with discomfort, decided he could tough it out, and caused Miami to have to be with their starting QB for 5 weeks...Oh, and even with Tannehill not play well, he still did enough for Miami going into the 4th at one point leading the Bengals.

The fact that in that game we found out Tannehill was hurt does not tell you that Tannehill was playing that game hurt. Why do you think Gase was upset with Tannehill during the week, making backhanded comments that players need to more honest with him.

Tannehill was playing with discomfort, decided he could tough it out, and caused Miami to have to be with their starting QB for 5 weeks...Oh, and even with Tannehill not play well, he still did enough for Miami going into the 4th at one point leading the Bengals.

I thought it was in the 4th quarter he got hurt anyway? Beating a .500 team for 3 quarters with a measley 17 pts despite having multiple posessions start in very good field position isn't exactly much of an accomplishment.

He'll start against the colts! Need a miracle win.

Just got my dec. 2nd bills game tickets... hope we're still playing meaningful football still when that game rolls around.

He'll start against the colts! Need a miracle win.

Just got my dec. 2nd bills game tickets... hope we're still playing meaningful football still when that game rolls around.

Better chance for you than me...Mine are against Jax Sunday before Xmas.. I would love for it to be meaningful, if not I probably wont make that drive.

I thought it was in the 4th quarter he got hurt anyway? Beating a .500 team for 3 quarters with a measley 17 pts despite having multiple posessions start in very good field position isn't exactly much of an accomplishment.

We don't know for sure when Tannehill was having discomfort.

If you have ever thrown a pass with pain in your arm or shoulder, you know that accuracy and velocity are very tough things to come by...especially in the NFL, where everything is many times tougher with the best of the best out there.

Man y’all know to tailgate out there. I came out last year with my cousin for the Raider game the parking lot was poppin. Strangers were literally handing me burgers in my car as I pulled in lol it was awesome

We don't know for sure when Tannehill was having discomfort.

If you have ever thrown a pass with pain in your arm or shoulder, you know that accuracy and velocity are very tough things to come by...especially in the NFL, where everything is many times tougher with the best of the best out there.

I agree, I'm not holding any performance with a serious injury against him. But everything I've heard was that he got hurt near the end of the Bengals game. If it was prior to that and he was playing injured anyway then he's an idiot. But I don't think that's the case. I think he was perfectly healthy for 3.5 quarters where he displayed the same issues he's had his entire career.

I agree, I'm not holding any performance with a serious injury against him. But everything I've heard was that he got hurt near the end of the Bengals game. If it was prior to that and he was playing injured anyway then he's an idiot. But I don't think that's the case. I think he was perfectly healthy for 3.5 quarters where he displayed the same issues he's had his entire career.
He got hurt initially in the Raiders game. Look at his first throw in the Patriots game and you’ll see it.

Back
Top Bottom