Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain... | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Throwing, Without Pain...

Serious question, If I told you QB A, had a losing record over his career, would you think that 11-5 where he rode the coatails of a RB who put up multiple 200 yd games on a weak schedule was somehow wonderfully winning us games by putting his team on his back, or perhaps just a good run in an otherwise meh career where the stars aligned ?

I heard though that he was the 12th most accurate QB over that period, say it with me 12th, lol !!!

LOL. Just blah, blah, blah.

I need a QB that Just wins!!!!

He is 11-5.

Okay, but I need a QB that just wins a different way!!!

Nope, that never crossed my mind. Apparently it didn't cross any commentators, teammates, coaches, posters on this site or media reporters minds either.
maybe you shouldn’t be commenting on the quarterback if you didn’t notice it. Because he deafly had issues in the Patriots and Cincinnati games. The kid is a tough son of a gun, and is going to play through pain. But It too funny that you think a commentators gonna know if he’s got an injury or not

Last edited:
maybe you shouldn’t be commenting on the quarterback if you didn’t notice it. Because he deafly had issues in the Patriots and Cincinnati games. The kid is a tough son of a gun, and is going to play through pain. But It too funny that you think a commentators gonna know if he’s got an injury or not

Where is your post during that timeframe where you pointed it out? It was so obvious, surely you must have mentioned it?

Way to ignore the fact that I was including every possible person who could have noticed something and just reduced it to commentators lol.

Also, lets just say you're right that he was truly injured back then and you were the only one who saw it. That doesn't make him "tough" it makes him stupid. If you're theory is correct, he had no business playing and he put himself above the best interests of the team.

I remain extremely skeptical that Ryan Tannehill went from being unable to lift his arm over his shoulder to being able to throw deep outs on a frozen rope in the span of two weeks.

I remain extremely skeptical that Ryan Tannehill went from being unable to lift his arm over his shoulder to being able to throw deep outs on a frozen rope in the span of two weeks.

Agreed...I think Gase and the brain trust feel that the season is gone without rolling the dice on a less than fully healthy Tannehill. Medical staff probably said that long term prognosis is pretty much the same with throwing. Guess we find out how effective the wing is Sunday...

Realistically, at this point in the season, just about everyone is playing with some dings...question is how much juice is in the arm and can it be sustained...

Nope, that never crossed my mind. Apparently it didn't cross any commentators, teammates, coaches, posters on this site or media reporters minds either.

Do you really accept everything those guys say, or in this matter, don't say?

Where is your post during that timeframe where you pointed it out? It was so obvious, surely you must have mentioned it?

Way to ignore the fact that I was including every possible person who could have noticed something and just reduced it to commentators lol.

Also, lets just say you're right that he was truly injured back then and you were the only one who saw it. That doesn't make him "tough" it makes him stupid. If you're theory is correct, he had no business playing and he put himself above the best interests of the team.
This is the play I was referring to. This is like guiding a baby to his mother’s Teet.
I found this in the Tannehill is tough as nails thread. So it was discussed. it’s still comical that you think a commentator has to mention it to make it valid.

Last edited:
Serious question. If someone told you that if you select QB A as the next starter, they'd be guaranteed to go 11-5 over the next 16 games, would you take it?

Anybody who would accept that guarantee would be likely to make that argument. That doesn't say much for the guarantee or the argument.

Do you really accept everything those guys say, or in this matter, don't say?

What lol? I'm saying myself and everyone else in the world who was watching him, including the teams medical staff themselves didn't say anything.

This is the play I was referring to. This is like guiding a baby to his mother’s Teet.
I found this in the Tannehill is tough as nails thread. So it was discussed. it’s still comical that you think a commentator has to mention it to make it valid.

Dude stop getting so offended. I've remained respectful I'd ask you to do the same. The video is no longer available, but I asked you to show me the post where you said you saw he got injured on the play. Guide me to that por favor.

And what is your hangup on this commentators thing lol? It was literally thrown in just to make the point that everyone in the world watching the team didn't say a thing. I mentioned everyone else too stop acting like I was trying to make a point about a commentator being important when that's very obviously not what I was saying. Our teams medical staff not saying anything however is far more relevant than your opinion diagnosing an injury on a television broadcast.

Honestly that play looks just like the Bengals pick 6. Tannehill needs to run or take the sack, he is exposing himself to injury.

Dude stop getting so offended. I've remained respectful I'd ask you to do the same. The video is no longer available, but I asked you to show me the post where you said you saw he got injured on the play. Guide me to that por favor.

And what is your hangup on this commentators thing lol? It was literally thrown in just to make the point that everyone in the world watching the team didn't say a thing. I mentioned everyone else too stop acting like I was trying to make a point about a commentator being important when that's very obviously not what I was saying. Our teams medical staff not saying anything however is far more relevant than your opinion diagnosing an injury on a television broadcast.
So now I have to make a comment on it to make it valid, really what difference does it make whether I commented on it or not. I never said I commented on it in the past, and quite frankly it was a childish response.i made a comment on a series of events that I thought led up to his injury. You’re the one that brought up the commentators not mention it oh really you’re the one thats hung up on that, in both your replies to me. Just responding to you. Also in the black video box at the bottom it says if you wanna watch it on YouTube Press hear. I also gave you the thread title in which it was discussed.

Last edited:

Not sure if there were some longer term ramifications to the shoulder from that shot but it was sure nice seeing him drop that in there. Hope he is good to go...need the whole team to be good to go this week if there are hopes for a playoff push!

Back
Top Bottom