Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill To Bengals A Possibility

We will never know the answer on this and of course we will choose sides even on it but I think those first 5 years taking all that contact really did a number on Ryan. Mentally, pocket development, muscle memory wise etc. he was tough as shoe leather so maybe it got a little overlooked I know we were on borrowed time with all that contact but really what’s done ryan in more than anything else imo is the lack of development of the off script and the situational awareness at times. In terms of his pure play. Or what I would completely hold the qb accountable for.

Vs the Vikings if there was 12 sacks to be had there he’d have stood there and took every one of them. Doesn’t much matter how many he was responsible for of the 9.

Vs physical fronts and teams we just always seemed to get our ass kicked at the los. For the longest time I thought that was just o line play cause we got man handled up front but the qb never came up with any off script counter to try and offset.

It’s gonna go down for me as the strangest lack of development with time and reps I think I’ve ever seen. These things qbs don’t always come into the league elite at they develop. And with Ryan it’s just been missing or never developed.

And maybe that’s a part of the reason why he has taken so much hard contact.

I just know the way the last 3 games went even I was ready to waive the white flag on this qb in Miami.

And I can’t blame anyone else for feeling the same.

Pre snap and progression read he checks those boxes but man tbe off script and the at times situational awareness in the clutch it’s like he’s mentally not there.

Last edited:
Well you were in the same boat so I get the defensiveness. Literally all he ever posted was defending Tannehill for the past however many years. Now he’s ghost. Most of the Tannehill defenders are still here and it’s all good but he’s in ghost mode because he still can’t admit he was wrong

Does he owe you something because he defended a player? Did you win the internet or are you just wanting to rub something in someone's face. The poster you quoted was right, you need to grow up. Hopefully that's why he's gone, because he doesn't want to admit he's wrong and not for some other terrible reason.

Does he owe you something because he defended a player? Did you win the internet or are you just wanting to rub something in someone's face. The poster you quoted was right, you need to grow up. Hopefully that's why he's gone, because he doesn't want to admit he's wrong and not for some other terrible reason.

His name got up brought up I gave my opinion. It’s a football message board go get in your feelings somewhere else

His name got up brought up I gave my opinion. It’s a football message board go get in your feelings somewhere else

Oh, it's a football message board? Is that what you were talking about "football"? Yep, grow up is perfectly appropriate.

Thanks Finheaven police let me know if you have any further feelings/comments

You shouldn't have to be reminded to be a good person, but if you need my commentary I'll be happy to oblige.

You shouldn't have to be reminded to be a good person, but if you need my commentary I'll be happy to oblige.

I said he was a Tannehill fan more than a Dolphin fan because he acted that way. I told him that when he was here a so far that looks to be the case. I’ll work on being a better person but you stop being so emo

:munch:

The answer in all of this is probably somewhere in the middle. Qb and o line play and attrition combination.

2018 ryan shell of 2016 one

Definitely true.

I get that the dude isn't going to win a super bowl.

I think it's just naive to think we couldn't/shouldn't have been a lot worse the last 7 years based on our roster.

Let's not pretend our OL or skill position players were even adequate. They were historically shameful. Not just bad.

Sometimes 7-9, 8-8 is an accomplishment for individuals despite team failures.

Even when we were 3-0 it was obvious the offense wasn't capable of cohesion or timing. 16 weeks of constant disruption. i'd have been sitting on the bench by the end of the year too.

He was obviously not a Dolphin fan and only a Tannehill fan for some reason. Was pretty obvious

Right. And there were a few other Thill Nazi's around here that were utterly ridiculous

with their nauseating cliches and unending excuses for (shall I be kind) less than stellar performances.

Gotta think relatives. Or an agent. Or someone with personal interests in the game...

Me. I don't know nobody! Nor somebody. Just anybody!

Go My Yammie!

Right. And there were a few other Thill Nazi's around here that were utterly ridiculous

with their nauseating cliches and unending excuses for (shall I be kind) less than stellar performances.

Gotta think relatives. Or an agent. Or someone with personal interests in the game...

Me. I don't know nobody! Nor somebody. Just anybody!

Go My Yammie!

I might have been a little overboard when I posted that. I’m sure he’s a Dolphin fan in there somewhere but it bothers me when people are overly stubborn and can’t admit they’re wrong! It’s a big part of what is wrong with our country imo ok I’m done rant///

I said he was a Tannehill fan more than a Dolphin fan because he acted that way. I told him that when he was here a so far that looks to be the case. I’ll work on being a better person but you stop being so emo

Still waiting to see the prize you haven't won.

The tammynettes still dont realize that Ryan is still on the team.

Keep your champagne on the shelf for now.

You look silly....along with your goofy Marino sig photo.

I have over 100 Marino photos if you need a better one.

Still waiting to see the prize you haven't won.

The tammynettes still dont realize that Ryan is still on the team.

Keep your champagne on the shelf for now.

You look silly....along with your goofy Marino sig photo.

I have over 100 Marino photos if you need a better one.

Hahahah still holding on for hope!?! 7 years wasn’t enough punishment for you?? The Tannetrolls BEEN looking silly for the past 7 years your opinion means ZILCH to me ima pray for you dog!

Last edited:
Hahahah still holding on for hope!?! The Tannetrolls BEEN looking silly for the past 7 years your opinion means ZILCH to me Ima pray for you dog!

It was fun watching the Tammynettes lose their cookies for the past 3-4 years.

It's 2019 and he's still on the roster.......What heppens, happens.

It's a perfect time to shake the team up. I'm all in.

It was fun watching the Tammynettes lose their cookies for the past 3-4 years.

It's 2019 and he's still on the roster.......What heppens, happens.

It's a perfect time to shake the team up. I'm all in.

Fair enough honestly this teams not even worth arguing about right now. Whatever they do I’ll be watching and hoping it’s the right thing. Not a lot of faith at this moment.

Also this pic is from the hilarious video where Dan is doing a promo and yelling at the director that he won’t do any more takes because his last take was perfect. It was vintage Dan

Back
Top Bottom