Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL" Talking about what does any of that have to do with . " like in your prior post.

What does any of that have to do with what Antonio Brown is making a year, we're talking about what trade value we got for Ryan and I threw in the top receiver in the NFL only garnished a 3rd and 5th vs Dolphins getting a 4th and a polished 7th for Ryan who many thought had no value.

What either player is making is irrelevant on trade value.

Ever think that the Titans offered less do to Ryan's price tag even after his new restructure?

I simply saw you laugh at the fact that someone else dared to say Tannehill isn’t a starting caliber QB. Now he’s a backup making $7m. He’s not. Case closed. A next years 4th doesn’t change that. I’m glad we got something for him.

RT made a fortune here in Miami.
He is set for life.
The team made the right move starting over.
Hopefully the choices made in the next 2 drafts will put the team back at the top of the AFC east where we belong.

he hit the lottery when the Ds drafted him thats for sure.

That sht is unbelievable,. That is a terrible deal!!

Tannehill was to account for 26.6 cap number this year.

if they just cut him post June 1. his cap number would've been 7.8, and the gain would have been 18.8 mil.

With the trade, instead of 26.6, The Dolphins take the hit of 13.4 mil original trade, plus 5 mil they paid in guarantees only to be able to get a fkn fourth round pick NEXT YEAR, and the hit is now 18.4 mil.
And they are advertising the savings of 8 mil: 26.6 - 18.4.

It's unbelievable man!

And to get that deal, they traded out of a sixt rd pick this year (15 pts) to seventh round which is basically 1 pts, an undrafted value. (You need 3 sixth round pick to move up to fifth round, and 30-40 seventh round picks to move to fifth round. The Dolphins traded out of sixth round to seventh round).

It is just unreal man.
upload_2019-3-16_8-57-54.jpeg

I'm not necessarily a fan of the team. I'm a fan of comedy which is why watch the Dolphins.

Check out Bill Burr, Chis Delia, Joe Rogan; all of them stand-up comedians that are killing it at the moment.

Netflix has a lot of good stand-up.

Stop laughing at my team. :nuke:

I guess you have to, though, to keep from crying. But not so far this offseason. The FO is working it.

The 4th is basically a 5th since it is in 2020
This is not directed at you specifically, I've seen this from alot of posters. This only partially true. The 4th is basically a 5th only if they decide to use it this offseason. That pick will gain value with time and losses, now being at its worst value up until the draft is over. Teams who are patient can still exploit this arbitrage oportunity to this day, by trading current picks for future picks, its automatic profit with no risk involved.

I simply saw you laugh at the fact that someone else dared to say Tannehill isn’t a starting caliber QB. Now he’s a backup making $7m. He’s not. Case closed. A next years 4th doesn’t change that. I’m glad we got something for him.

If not for injuries the last 2 seasons he is absolutely starting caliber averaging 4k yards and 25TDs with 1/2 int ratio per on a bad team

If not for injuries the last 2 seasons he is absolutely starting caliber averaging 4k yards and 25TDs with 1/2 int ratio per on a bad team

it's nice that you remember him that way - but in reality - he started 88 games (to account for injuries) and averaged 22.3 touchdowns a season and 13.6 interceptions a season while throwing for 3715 yards on a per game basis - you will probably want to remove his rookie season, maybe discount certain parts of his career, but then again that defeats the purpose of average ...

not "that" far off from the 25 1/2 and 4k but its more like 22/13 and 3700 - he's a tough kid and put up with a lot of bullshit throughout his career here, without a doubt, but, again...if he's truly a starting caliber boy did the Titans get a steal at $7m a year with $12m being his biggest payday ....

i am glad this chapter is over for the dolphins...he's a great guy and has a damn good arm....but he was never going to lead us to the promise land.

Check out Bill Burr, Chis Delia, Joe Rogan; all of them stand-up comedians that are killing it at the moment.

Netflix has a lot of good stand-up.

I like Burr's straightforward style. I've known him since the early to mid 2000's. I watched some of Rogan's podcasts but I never knew he did stand-up.

Stop laughing at my team. :nuke:

I guess you have to, though, to keep from crying. But not so far this offseason. The FO is working it.

You're going to need to watch these comedians' shows if the fo decides on either Lock or Herbert. Those two are cut from the same mold as Tannehill. Slightly better but two prospects they need to stay away from.

I like Burr's straightforward style. I've known him since the early to mid 2000's. I watched some of Rogan's podcasts but I never knew he did stand-up.

You're going to need to watch these comedians' shows if the fo decides on either Lock or Herbert. Those two are cut from the same mold as Tannehill. Slightly better but two prospects they need to stay away from.

Rogan came up as comedian and got well known for hosting Fear Factor. How he became an unbelievably amazing interviewer is beyond me.

And let's jump off of that bridge when we get there. :lol:

Be happy for now. Live in the moment cuz at the moment, life is pretty sweet, my man.

it's nice that you remember him that way - but in reality - he started 88 games (to account for injuries) and averaged 22.3 touchdowns a season and 13.6 interceptions a season while throwing for 3715 yards on a per game basis - you will probably want to remove his rookie season, maybe discount certain parts of his career, but then again that defeats the purpose of average ...

not "that" far off from the 25 1/2 and 4k but its more like 22/13 and 3700 - he's a tough kid and put up with a lot of bullshit throughout his career here, without a doubt, but, again...if he's truly a starting caliber boy did the Titans get a steal at $7m a year with $12m being his biggest payday ....

i am glad this chapter is over for the dolphins...he's a great guy and has a damn good arm....but he was never going to lead us to the promise land.

I concede those stats but was referring to his last 2 full seasons plus his projected during the injury years
he definitely improved and was given some weapons other than Hartline & Bess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom