Tannehill Traded To Titans | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill Traded To Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any fourth round pick that starts(or even contributes) is worth much more than his salary. Karen Ballage will most likely play a big role on offense this year and is making $700k
Also, as Albert Romano said, the extra picks in the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds next year may be just the ammo needed to move up for a QB.

The team is gathering assets to make their move for a QB, meanwhile they will also have plenty of cap room to make moves in 2020.

Everyone should be applauding this- since they have been torn to shreds for not doing it sooner.

Take a look at this? See improvement ...

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/
I agree. Grier has made some good moves. The added picks are good ammunition for either this year or next year. Freeing up salary cap for next year can also work for this year and on forward or next year forward.

The team is gathering assets to make their move for a QB, meanwhile they will also have plenty of cap room to make moves in 2020.

Everyone should be applauding this- since they have been torn to shreds for not doing it sooner.

Take a look at this? See improvement ...

https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

Damn, the Vikings have about $10 in their account.:nah:

Any fourth round pick that starts(or even contributes) is worth much more than his salary. Karen Ballage will most likely play a big role on offense this year and is making $700k
Also, as Albert Romano said, the extra picks in the 3rd, 4th and 5th rounds next year may be just the ammo needed to move up for a QB.

Exactly, it wasnt like we had a bunch of tradeable assets on the roster - how were we supposed to obtain more picks?

Looks like and attempt to make the assest more tradeable, just like what they did with Quinn.

You're response is as pathetic as Tannehill's entire body of work compared to Mayfield's first year.

I'm sure the Cleveland browns 37 first round draft picks in the past 10 years had little to do with it.:nah:

I'll bring the beer and women, but Isn't that a little out of your way to NY?

How are you going to explain your undying love of Tannehill to the women? They'll be confused about the point of the trip.

I'm sure the Cleveland browns 37 first round draft picks in the past 10 years had little to do with it.:nah:

Shoot and miss. Nothing to do with you. Let him respond.

How are you going to explain your undying love of Tannehill to the women? They'll be confused about the point of the trip.

Dont worry when we hop out to visit the Titans stadium, I'll be sure to leave you enough beer to make it to Jersey.

Shoot and miss. Nothing to do with you. Let him respond.

Calling out all FH members, do not, I repeat do not comment on his last post, it was directed at one member and one member only.

We might not need to move up for a QB in 2020. Our record should get us a top 2 pick in that draft. We can use the extra picks to add players that we really need.

Karen?

:)

Gotta keep in mind the FA dude everyone was slobbering over (Trey Flowers) was a R4 pick.

Of course there's no guarantee as to outcome -- but -- sure like those extra picks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom