Tannehill vs. the 4 QB's that played today. | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill vs. the 4 QB's that played today.

Ya I said before this season, if RT doesn't take the next step many will say bc of new system. New or not this system puts him in a much better position to succeed.
Its still football, you still have to make plays. There are plays to be made in lazor's system and 5 weeks in now he should be close to up to speed IMO

Take note that no one should be making excuses for Tannehill by seasons end. He will have shown come week 17 whether or not he is an NFL franchise QB capable of winning. The idiocy I can't get over is the finite conclusions after a few weeks and Moore-ons calling for the back up QB.

Take note that no one should be making excuses for Tannehill by seasons end. He will have shown come week 17 whether or not he is an NFL franchise QB capable of winning. The idiocy I can't get over is the finite conclusions after a few weeks and Moore-ons calling for the back up QB.
That's about as true as it gets. We will find out in the remaining 12 games if he is the franchise QB we all hope he can become. It's gonna be interesting - and hopefully fun.

The question is what if Tannehill stinks the next 8 games, we're out of the playoffs by week 13 and in the last four games lights it up. What will you do with him in the offseason?

That's about as true as it gets. We will find out in the remaining 12 games if he is the franchise QB we all hope he can become. It's gonna be interesting - and hopefully fun.

The question is what if Tannehill stinks the next 8 games, we're out of the playoffs by week 13 and in the last four games lights it up. What will you do with him in the offseason?

He's not going to stink, but to answer your hypothetical, you draft a QB in the first round and then try to trade him.

RT would really have to blow in order for us to let him go. I think RT has shown enough that he will be here at least another yr, unless his contract is up,....what the team will do is what they should have down last yr and that is to bring in real competition and let the best guy play.....

tannehill will get this year and next with or without joe philbin and hickey...he's getting the keys to the car for 4 years...there wont be any competition during that time

I would prefer to go to training camp with both QBs and may the best man win.

Yeah I think you should always have two QBs on the roster with the potential for high upside. Even if Tannehill stinks the rest of the year I would keep him and let him compete with whoever we pick up next year.

you'll draft a hundley and end up after watching him play wishing tannehill was still here

Hundley isn't going in the first round at this point. If he does that GM needs to be canned. 4-7 round project qb

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

tannehill will get this year and next with or without joe philbin and hickey...he's getting the keys to the car for 4 years...there wont be any competition during that time

So if the Fins go 6-10 and Tannehill sucks, you want to give away another year?
I don't think that will happen, but if it does.....You want to "rinse, wash, and repeat"

Hundley isn't going in the first round at this point. If he does that GM needs to be canned. 4-7 round project qb

In other words, he is a bust.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Yeah I think you should always have two QBs on the roster with the potential for high upside. Even if Tannehill stinks the rest of the year I would keep him and let him compete with whoever we pick up next year.

If we bring in someone who is competing with Tannehill, then whoever that may be can not be very good.

I want to bring in someone that is way better than Tannehill. If we want to bring in competition for Tannehill we could bring Henne back.

Sorry rt is not better than them. Although the season isn't finished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hundleys physical tools will not have him on the board in the 4th to 7th round...sorry...that said if you like one read qbs he's your guy

hundleys physical tools will not have him on the board in the 4th to 7th round...sorry...that said if you like one read qbs he's your guy

You know how much I HATE one read qbs. Hundley will continue to fall IMO
With as bad as he looks he should stay in school..I doubt he will though. I would be curios to see where Draft "experts" have hundley now.

Physical tools, low awareness, slow in progression who does that remind me of...

You know how much I HATE one read qbs. Hundley will continue to fall IMO
With as bad as he looks he should stay in school..I doubt he will though. I would be curios to see where Draft "experts" have hundley now.

Physical tools, low awareness, slow in progression who does that remind me of...

i don't know but if you are saying it's tannehill it's flat wrong...maybe more kaepernick style game...unless that kids got skeletons in his closet he'll get drafted by the end of day 2...and likely worst case early on day 2 if not day 1...more day 1 to a team that is desperate for a qb...god knows theres 2 in our division alone

Back
Top Bottom