Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill

I'll settle for a RT that can block more than 3 seconds one on one

As if we didn't need enough at other positions. If he doesn't get it together to some degree in the next couple of weeks, we're looking at another three- or four-year rebuilding ... and we have been doing that for 15 years.

Watch him throw a couple nice passes at the end or actually have a good game next week and then we can hear on this board about how he's not the problem. If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem. Unless this team plans on building a reincarnation of the 85 bears D and gives us the best oline in the nfl the guy won't ever get us to the playoffs.

I wish people would stop making him out to be anything more than mediocre. He can have a 500 yard game and it wouldn't change what he is. If we ever want to go for it all there will be a time where Tannehill will have to be replaced regardless of how good the team is around him.

If we don't go QB in the first round next year then **** this team

I don't love any of the QBs we know are coming out for sure this year and this is a multi-year rebuild project. I'd be fine with cutting Tannehill, signing a washed up vet, and going QB next year.

QB is the cornerstone of a franchise. If my QB isn't a franchise player then the other holes are irrelevant

Stevie Wonder has better pocket awareness than Tannehill.

I wish people would stop making him out to be anything more than mediocre. He can have a 500 yard game and it wouldn't change what he is. If we ever want to go for it all there will be a time where Tannehill will have to be replaced regardless of how good the team is around him.

I wouldn't say regardless of how good the team is. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl.

I wouldn't say regardless of how good the team is. Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl.

In a different era of football. And those QBs don't win superbowls anymore. Regardless you think Dilfer in 97 makes the frequent rookie mistakes/reads/terrible awareness as Tannehill has this season? He looks like a rookie out there.

You know what I keep hearing that but Trent Dilfer WAS better than Tannehill. Especially that season. Tired of comparing our QB to the worst qbs to ever win a super bowl too

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that he sucks. Heck, even my 12 year old son tells me he stinks after that sack and fumble.

Back
Top Bottom