Tannehill | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill

Not only is my ant more aware than Tannehill so is my uncle.

Let's see how the rest of the team screws up this drive for the most held back player in the league

I don't think there is a QB in this draft that is worth a top 5 pick. I could be wrong, but I haven't seen him yet. They may actually be in a position to draft Myles Garrett and address QB in the 2nd round
This team needs impact players that can start day 1.

All the hype in the world can't make someone a leader who is not. He sucks the life out of this team. Loser in college, loser in the pros.

The regression continues, he will be a backup in two years just like Henne. We will have wasted a decade on these two.

We are going to have to draft offense to help the defense. If the QBs coming out aren't anything special then we might as well draft offensive line so we can establish a running game and protect a quarterback. FML

I don't think it was so much about the stats as that he noticed but can't process the change fast enough to come off his initial read.

I'm officially done being a Ryan Tannehill believer.

Tonight ended it for me. He is done in Miami, such a horrific performance.

He's had FIIIVE years!!?!! At this point what does this team have to lose without trying someone else for a game or two?

Back
Top Bottom