Tannehill | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill

In a different era of football. And those QBs don't win superbowls anymore. Regardless you think Dilfer in 97 makes the frequent rookie mistakes/reads/terrible awareness as Tannehill has this season? He looks like a rookie out there.

Hmm... Peyton Manning or the Shell that was Peyton Manning won a super bowl last year. His passer rating for the year? 67.9

Just saying :up:

Tannehill has entered the Henne zone. Seems like a waste of years of investment waiting for him to turn the corner. Can't wait anymore, time to invest in another highly drafted QB.

God help me if they bring Cutler in as competition next year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miami needs to go all in on a qb that has talent and ability.

Whether it be Kizer, Watson, Kaaya or any other qb. They. Need. To. Draft. One.

Ryan Tannehill is no longer a promising qb. He's a 5th year vet that can't do anything well on a football field. He's done in Miami of it was me.

We should put in our 3rd stringer on the off chance he's a diamond in the rough but otherwise more likely tank the season. Tannehill is done after this year with his contract. I say we draft first rd qbs every year until we find one that has "It" instead of "****".

Ryan always has this look before a snap-like he's about to parachute out of a plane. I hate that my teams qb makes me say, "Please Ryan, don't f@&k this up!"

Ryan always has this look before a snap-like he's about to parachute out of a plane. I hate that my teams qb makes me say, "Please Ryan, don't f@&k this up!"
The look on his face is such an unusual mix of fear and confusion. I don't get the sense he really likes being a QB. Some people are just born to be QBs and leaders. Someone like Marino could never have been anything else and you saw it all over his face when he played.

Wow , so many people done with Tannehill. I guess old Joe wasn't wrong after all? Lol

It's like a couple of years ago when Detroit kept drafting WRs hoping that that would make Joey Harrington turn into a good QB. But Detroit finally accepted that he was trash and moved on.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a very good Aimer. Not many can consistently aim at Dlines hands. In fact he is also a great timer because it's not up when he starts his wind but times it to the hand coming up.

When I imagine a truthful workplace evaluation of Tannehill I'm reminded of some of those hilarious but blisteringly honest employee evaluations out there like: "Employee constantly sets low personal standards then consistently fails to achieve them" and even better: "Employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig".

In a different era of football. And those QBs don't win superbowls anymore. Regardless you think Dilfer in 97 makes the frequent rookie mistakes/reads/terrible awareness as Tannehill has this season? He looks like a rookie out there.

Nothing has changed. Defense still wins Championships

'15 Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos were the #1 defense in overall yards allowed, #1 vs the pass, and #1 vs the rush with an offense that had an average QB rating of 77.1

And they defeated the the team that boasted the NFL's MVP QB.

Was at the game and Bengals and Dolphins fans were screaming that Tannehill sucked. He couldn't detect if a mack truck was coming into the pocket after him. no awareness whatsoever.

That strip sack was classic Tannehill, if he had any awareness in the pocket he would have felt the pressure stepped up in the pocket and dumped the ball off to the RB who would have had a chance for a first down, instead he's a sitting duck and loses the ball......before that he had a chance to pick up another 3 rd down but threw a high fast ball to a RB who couldn't catch a cold....as a QB put the ball in the best place for your receiver to catch it, especially if the guy your throwing to has problems catching to begin with.....Tannehill ends the game with decent stats but if you watch the game he kills drives, if he could make 3-4 more critical plays, that's plays that would result in TD, first down or avert a turnover he would be solid....I'm not saying get rid of him, but you have to draft a guy you think can win the job, let Gase develop his guy and Ryan can be the veteran until he's ready and I have been saying this for 3 yrs, bring in competition .....

Tannehill looks completely cooked. Sad day for Miami, in particular for those of us (including myself) that were willing to give the guy one more shot. Whether he's been David Carr'd or was never going to be good to begin with is irrelevant at this point. But so far, he's played poorly out side of one drive in Seattle and a half against NE. I'm gonna wait this season out before making a complete judgment but man... This team has been hard to watch the first quarter of the season and Tannehill has been one of the primary culprits.

Back
Top Bottom