Tannehill | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill

At this rate, Dolphins will have their pick of quarterbacks in draft, because they will be picking very high. Unfortunately, I'm not doing back flips over any of these quarterbacks. Whoever they pick must have pocket awareness and the disposition of a leader. Tannehill has neither. I would put Matt Moore in. He may not be that good, but that season that he played, he looked a lot better than this clown and that was with an awful coach.

Tannehill looks completely cooked. Sad day for Miami, in particular for those of us (including myself) that were willing to give the guy one more shot. Whether he's been David Carr'd or was never going to be good to begin with is irrelevant at this point. But so far, he's played poorly out side of one drive in Seattle and a half against NE. I'm gonna wait this season out before making a complete judgment but man... This team has been hard to watch the first quarter of the season and Tannehill has been one of the primary culprits.

I said the same thing earlier about David Carr, the kid can make all the throws in the book and has good movement but its just something mentally that's giving him trouble. Very sad indeed.

Wish for Watson I guess.

a day later and I'm still over it...i haven't seen that sort of performance by tannehill in a long time. yes, the whole team looked bad at times, but the defense played a great 3 quarters and all we had to thank them was 7 points. at the end of the day there is 1 conductor of the offense out there, and tannehill isn't scaring anyone.

Nothing has changed. Defense still wins Championships

'15 Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos were the #1 defense in overall yards allowed, #1 vs the pass, and #1 vs the rush with an offense that had an average QB rating of 77.1

And they defeated the the team that boasted the NFL's MVP QB.

No where near the frequency/level before the new millennium. Whether it's Superbowl winners or teams that make the playoffs. And in the 2014 Superbowl the Pats beat Seattle at Superbowl despite Seattle being much clearer and better in every defensive category. At least Carolina and Denver were much closer defensively/statistically.

Nothing has changed. Defense still wins Championships

'15 Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos were the #1 defense in overall yards allowed, #1 vs the pass, and #1 vs the rush with an offense that had an average QB rating of 77.1

And they defeated the the team that boasted the NFL's MVP QB.

Defense is only one of the ways to win a championship, not the only.

Back
Top Bottom