Tannehill's expectations for 2014 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's expectations for 2014

This is Tannehill's no excuse year, hell it is Philbin's no excuse year also. Either the homers or haters eat humble pie at the end of the season, 7-9, 8-8 bull**** isn't enough, even 9-7 is sketchy unless they make the playoffs. If Tannehill can't take the next step this season and improve upon what he already has done the first pick in the 2015 NFL draft by Miami should be [insert a QB's name here].

That's it, it really is that simple.

Romo lol he hasn't done anything

Romo beat the Eagles in the Playoffs, I was there Dude. They are usually in it too.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

This is Tannehill's no excuse year, hell it is Philbin's no excuse year also. Either the homers or haters eat humble pie at the end of the season, 7-9, 8-8 bull**** isn't enough, even 9-7 is sketchy unless they make the playoffs. If Tannehill can't take the next step this season and improve upon what he already has done the first pick in the 2015 NFL draft by Miami should be [insert a QB's name here].

Exactly Dude. Homers can lick Tannehill's knob all they want. But if this years falls apart like the last 5. Hell last year was brutal. All you have to do is beat the Jets at home with Geno Smith to make the Playoffs and you can't? No more excuses. Philbin and nose picker are gone if no playoffs this year.

Matt Ryan has ONE playoff victory in 6 years on a team that has been STACKED offensively. Romo? ONE playoff victory on a stacked team on offense and defense. Newton was worse than Tannehill his first two seasons. Nobody was talking about 2013 being make or break for Newton.

He improved from year 1 to year 2. He will improve again this season. Your comparison to Henne is stupid because Henne DID NOT improve from year to year. That was to whole problem. He is still the same QB that he was in his second year. Henne has played nearly 4 full seasons (out of six years in the NFL) as a pro and his passer rating has only varied by 4 points in those 4 seasons. He has had more INTs than TDs every year except one where he had 11 of each. Tannehill has shown more improvement in one season than Henne has in six. Equating Tannehill to Henne is showing your ignorance.

Face it, many Dolphin's fans are whiny clowns.

Tannehill was the ONLY decent player on offense for many of the games last season. If the play last season of Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco didn't drive home the FACT that football is a team game, then some clowns on this site just can't be taught. "Hard core untrainable" is the term I use.

If you are not a "whiny clown" and support this team you are in denial. This is a leadership free team (Head Coach, Owner, QB) and has been for years. Nothing to hang your hat on dude. Some of the same clowns that defended Henne, are now supporting Tannehill. And you missed my comment. I said I think Tannehill may be able to get it done this year. But if he can't, its time to move on. Life is short Dude. Our last playoff win was 14 years ago. The Fins (not just Tannehill) only had to win one of the last 2 games last year to get in. That's a epic choke, and the QB is your most important player, he is the Leader, I don't think after watching the game, Tannehill has those intangibles yet, maybe this year? I hope so, otherwise another train wreck of a season known for anything but Football. I dislike Coach Phiblin, way more then Tannehill, I feel he still has some upside, not much left. Philbin should have been fired after bullygate and the last 2 games, so it all rides on this year, Tannehill too.

That is reality and the NFL Dude. If you can't get it done. Find someone else who can.

Romo beat the Eagles in the Playoffs, I was there Dude. They are usually in it too.

---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Exactly Dude. Homers can lick Tannehill's knob all they want. But if this years falls apart like the last 5. Hell last year was brutal. All you have to do is beat the Jets at home with Geno Smith to make the Playoffs and you can't? No more excuses. Philbin and nose picker are gone if no playoffs this year.

Romo has ONLY won that one playoff game....and no they are usually not in it! That year they beat the Eagles was the last time they were in the playoffs! 2009! They were 8-8 just like us last year! I live in DFW area and most people want Romo gone!

So my question is, why are you defending Romo who has done nothing since 2006(but that one game..yay), but fail to at least acknowledge RT can improve? Seems very hypocrital or atleast blind hatred towards RT at the very least!

If you are not a "whiny clown" and support this team you are in denial. This is a leadership free team (Head Coach, Owner, QB) and has been for years. Nothing to hang your hat on dude. Some of the same clowns that defended Henne, are now supporting Tannehill. And you missed my comment. I said I think Tannehill may be able to get it done this year. But if he can't, its time to move on. Life is short Dude. Our last playoff win was 14 years ago. The Fins (not just Tannehill) only had to win one of the last 2 games last year to get in. That's a epic choke, and the QB is your most important player, he is the Leader, I don't think after watching the game, Tannehill has those intangibles yet, maybe this year? I hope so, otherwise another train wreck of a season known for anything but Football. I dislike Coach Phiblin, way more then Tannehill, I feel he still has some upside, not much left. Philbin should have been fired after bullygate and the last 2 games, so it all rides on this year, Tannehill too.

Of course, you post this after i say something about not ackowledging RT can do something... :crazy:

Anywho....I agree with most of all this comment...that there's no more excuses...RT has to get it done this year or time to at least find competition!

Pretty weak argument imo. How many clowns said Coughlin sucked and drove him out of Jacksonville? How many clowns demanded Belichick be fired in Cleveland? I bet there was no shortage of clowns asking for Pete Carrolls head on a platter in 2011 too...

Where are bird33 and Wallace17Miami when we really need to kick it up a notch?

What are they usually in, Dick?

Hi Dude! Romo and the Cowboys beat the Eagles in 2009. I said I was there. We were comparing Tannehill to other QB's. Foles, Romo, Ryan, That was the conversation man. Look at Romos #'s last year...That's my point... If you feel Tannehlll is the guy witch complete conviction, Im stoked you feel that way, I am not there yet. Just talking it through pal....

Tannehill last 2 weeks of season (with playoffs on the line) 3 Interceptions and 1 TD. What have you done for me lately?

Screen Shot 2014-05-13 at 5.35.34 PM.png

Tony Romo? You mean the same QB who's lead the Cowboys to ONE playoff victory in 8 years? Really??? All the fancy numbers are fine, but please choose a better example next time! You say what have you done for me lately, that's great and all but what has Romo done for the Cowboys lately? Nothing in the last 4 years.

Back
Top Bottom