Tannehill's expectations for 2014 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill's expectations for 2014

Tannehill last 2 weeks of season (with playoffs on the line) 3 Interceptions and 1 TD. What have you done for me lately?

View attachment 12470

it would have just been easier to quote junc's million posts that say the exact same thing.

honestly, i can't believe all of the dolphins games didn't go the same way as the last 2 games. seeing as how there was no running game, the oline sucked at pass protect and run blocking...hell, everything they were supposed to do, they sucked at. And an incompetent OC. Seeing as how Tannehill's numbers were actually better, with all that going on, or lack-there-of, i think says a lot more than 1 bad game from the QB. The buffalo game was a bad game on the oline, more than tannehill.

I want 5,000 yards and a SuperBowl victory.

I expect the same garbage as last year and an 8-8 season. I also expect a lot of Dolphin fans to keep saying "but it's not his fault" and "he did have a couple good games..."

I predict Joe Philbin will be fired at the end of the year and the Dolphins will draft another QB. I also predict the Dolphins won't make the playoffs the next 3 years, and probably longer.

Tony Romo? You mean the same QB who's lead the Cowboys to ONE playoff victory in 8 years? Really??? All the fancy numbers are fine, but please choose a better example next time! You say what have you done for me lately, that's great and all but what has Romo done for the Cowboys lately? Nothing in the last 4 years.

Dude. Im with you man. I don't like the Cowboys, I could care less about Romo. I am a Dolphin fan. We are chatting Quarterbacks, I guess my point is, if we don't sniff the playoffs this year, and we could have getting in last year? I thought we were going to win one of the last 2 games. Ok Buffalo we were prison raped, but I am not sure what happened against the Jets? Outcoached?
We have not had a winning record in 5 years (Pennington) and not won a Playoff game in 14 years (Fieldler). If Tannehill does not get us there this year, what happens year 4? 5? We brought in no one to challenge him this camp. Bad move.

Hi Dude! Romo and the Cowboys beat the Eagles in 2009. I said I was there. We were comparing Tannehill to other QB's. Foles, Romo, Ryan, That was the conversation man. Look at Romos #'s last year...That's my point... If you feel Tannehlll is the guy witch complete conviction, Im stoked you feel that way, I am not there yet. Just talking it through pal....

Sorry Dick, I thought you were comparing the Romo led Cowboys recent successes to RT and the Dolphins.

Sorry Dick, I thought you were comparing the Romo led Cowboys recent successes to RT and the Dolphins.

All Good Dude. Love you man - Dick

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Fin4Life

Love the Blondes Jugs in your Sig.

Is dude your word? Lol just kidding man

Dude. Im with you man. I don't like the Cowboys, I could care less about Romo. I am a Dolphin fan. We are chatting Quarterbacks, I guess my point is, if we don't sniff the playoffs this year, and we could have getting in last year? I thought we were going to win one of the last 2 games. Ok Buffalo we were prison raped, but I am not sure what happened against the Jets? Outcoached?
We have not had a winning record in 5 years (Pennington) and not won a Playoff game in 14 years (Fieldler). If Tannehill does not get us there this year, what happens year 4? 5? We brought in no one to challenge him this camp. Bad move.

My personal opinion is the injury he suffered at Buffalo was worse than they made it out to be. Flacco suffered a similar injury and he also stunk it up week 17, during that game the announcers made a good point that suffering an injury like that doesn't just affect your throwing motion during the game, it impacts everything they do during the week from sleep to preparation and mentally takes them out of their game.

I'm a diehard Tannehill supporter been so since they drafted him. But yes this is make or break year for him, if he flops majorly this year maybe it's time to move on from this coaching staff and Tannehill.

If you are not a "whiny clown" and support this team you are in denial. This is a leadership free team (Head Coach, Owner, QB) and has been for years. Nothing to hang your hat on dude. Some of the same clowns that defended Henne, are now supporting Tannehill. And you missed my comment. I said I think Tannehill may be able to get it done this year. But if he can't, its time to move on. Life is short Dude. Our last playoff win was 14 years ago. The Fins (not just Tannehill) only had to win one of the last 2 games last year to get in. That's a epic choke, and the QB is your most important player, he is the Leader, I don't think after watching the game, Tannehill has those intangibles yet, maybe this year? I hope so, otherwise another train wreck of a season known for anything but Football. I dislike Coach Phiblin, way more then Tannehill, I feel he still has some upside, not much left. Philbin should have been fired after bullygate and the last 2 games, so it all rides on this year, Tannehill too.

Your philosophy is simplistic and immature. Teams move on from a player when they decide he isn't going to be good enough, not because the team hasn't made the playoffs, or won a playoff game, or won the SB. It is purely about whether the player is doing their part. Period.

Dallas hasn't made the playoffs in 4 years. Romo should be done right? What has he done to earn a 5th year trying to get back to the playoffs? It's simple, he has played well. In the last 4 years, he has a better than 2 to 1 TD to INT ratio, over 7.5 yards per attempt, and a 95 QBR, but his TEAM has 6, 8, 8, and 8 wins over the last 4 years. IT IS NOT ALL ABOUT THE QB. When will the dunderheads on this site realize this?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

8-8

At least pretend to be consistent.....

The bills defense destroyed tanny last year and the jets d as well, but our o line was the worst line in the league it was a laughing stock hopefully hickey got it right this year.

Tannehill is a stud and is going to shine this year nownthatbhe has help. Get ready boys!!!

Back
Top Bottom