Team Is Probably In Tank Mode Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Is Probably In Tank Mode Now

terphin

Active Roster
Reaction score
that was demoralizing what a wasted opportunity; now the bills who have nothing to lose with a scrambling qb, all of a sudden doesn’t look like a gimme, patriots, Vikings fat chance. Can’t believe I wait all year for the same bullshit. I wish I could quit this team but I’m a glutton for pain and suffering

Everyone knew after that run call on 3rd and 10, Indianapolis was going to win the game.

I think most of us kinda knew Indy was going to win the game -- well before the action started.

We kept it close and put a decent product on the field.

Gotta keep in mind the league is ALL ABOUT entertainment. And we scored a few "points"

in that category today.

You'll be amazed -- we start playing "entertaining ball" and we'll start to get our fair share of the breaks.

Problem is -- the product we've been producing is pretty rancid and NOT VERY PRETTY to watch.

I think we need a new, "Hollywood style" owner!

BNF

Everyone knew after that run call on 3rd and 10, Indianapolis was going to win the game.

Exactly. He had to know this as well. You give the ball back and its game over - so, you have to DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO GET THE FIRST DOWN - and he did not. Minimal effort - zero creativity - zero assertive calls….just bad.

Exactly. He had to know this as well. You give the ball back and its game over - so, you have to DO EVERYTHING IN YOUR POWER TO GET THE FIRST DOWN - and he did not. Minimal effort - zero creativity - zero assertive calls….just bad.
He had to have known that was probably going to be Miami’s last possession and he needed to make it count...of course it did end up being their last possession.

That was when I stopped watching and the exact moment I was officially done with Gase. There is no room in my life for gutless football ... what an actual vagina.
I wanted to get up and walk out. I said in the game day thread exactly what was about to transpire right down to “FG as time expires” yet I still sat there getting sicker and sicker - I really should have gotten up. Gase doesn’t deserve my time. I’m done w him too. It’s official. He coached like a loser - he literally had no idea how to call the game when up by 10. No clue.

Back
Top Bottom