Tebow already dividing the locker room | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow already dividing the locker room

We shall see. I mean no one thought the Giants would when the Super Bowl, especially against the Patriots. Anything is possible in the NFL.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Very true, we'll see. Putting all trash talk aside I do believe Miami has talent to work with. They aren't far off from being a playoff contender despite all the nonsense we keep hearing about.

Tebow isn't dividing the locker room. It is, however, proving to be a maturity test of sorts for some of the problematic members of his team, and they are already failing it. Having 38 kids was probably an early indicator of that, though.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d827cfd51/article/report-sounds-like-tebow-is-coming-after-sanchez?module=HP11_cp

Shouldn't be too much trouble for Tebow. Sanchez is clearly already scared of Tebow.

Someone with the skillz should photoshop the Bills player out of this and put Tebow in :lol:

20z7ngp-1.jpg

props to someone on jetsinsider named crossfire for creating this gif and starting a thread with the following title: "Meanwhile, back in Mission Viejo"

somewhereinmissionviejo-1.gif

Does Timmy read from the same script (modified for context) for everything? His "I've come to NYC speech" was awful similar to his speech at the combine. His initial PC w/ the donkeys, yada yada yada

I wish I could say that I respect Tebow. Color me a raging skeptic but I do not believe ANYONE is that sincere, Genuine, & humble 24/7/365

and I think it's perhaps the funniest thing I have seen in 2012....

Tebow has provided 2 of the biggest laughs I've gotten in 2012. 1) The Trade to NYJ and the impending chaos & 2) Airing out to beat the evil empire in the playoffs.

props to someone on jetsinsider named crossfire for creating this gif and starting a thread with the following title: "Meanwhile, back in Mission Viejo"

somewhereinmissionviejo-1.gif

But Mr. Sanchez, you've ALWAYS been the caretaker here (of this offense.) lol

jack-1.jpg

it must really suck knowing you are likely to be in last place. Coyuld the locker room be anywhere near as bad as last year? and they were still 8-8 but keep the wishful thinking up- it may help you forget about the battle for 3rd/4th w/ Buffalo.

it must really suck knowing you are likely to be in last place. Coyuld the locker room be anywhere near as bad as last year? and they were still 8-8 but keep the wishful thinking up- it may help you forget about the battle for 3rd/4th w/ Buffalo.
I will give you credit. You are pretty sure of yourself this year. For as long as I have been coming here I have never seen you this ****y. And that is fine. The season will play out how it plays out. But just writing off another team is never wise.

Tebow isn't dividing the locker room. It is, however, proving to be a maturity test of sorts for some of the problematic members of his team, and they are already failing it. Having 38 kids was probably an early indicator of that, though.

Cromartie is a jackass. He always has been and he always will be.
Having Tebow in our locker room won't change that one way or the other.
You can't fix stupid.
All I care about is using Tebow's strengths to keep the chains moving.

2 whole games in front of such terrible franchises as the Phins and Bills. Let's not (though you will) act like the Jets are multiple SB champions

2 whole games in front of such terrible franchises as the Phins and Bills. Let's not (though you will) act like the Jets are multiple SB champions

2 games is a pretty big difference, 2 games and we are in the playoffs. The Jets aren't multiple SB champs but they have been much better than Mia and Buf

Back
Top Bottom