Tebow already dividing the locker room | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow already dividing the locker room

2 games is a pretty big difference, 2 games and we are in the playoffs.

That's right. Win one of the games before the finale vs the Dolphins and you would've had a chance. They didn't so it's irrelevant.

The Jets aren't multiple SB champs but they have been much better than Mia and Buf

This is something to be proud of? Maybe? Since the Dolphins are destined to finish in last place forever apparently I don't see what boasting your team is better does for you.

2 games is a pretty big difference, 2 games and we are in the playoffs. The Jets aren't multiple SB champs but they have been much better than Mia and Buf

The Jets are a dropped Stevie Johnson catch from being tied with the "lowly" Bills, who have had a great FA period, while the Jets solidified their backup QB position, twice.......

I suppose now you'll insert your strawman argument that my point isn't worthy of recognition since I don't post here as often as you do......

Feel better nycjunk......

The Jets are a dropped Stevie Johnson catch from being tied with the "lowly" Bills, who have had a great FA period, while the Jets solidified their backup QB position, twice.......

I suppose now you'll insert your strawman argument that my point isn't worthy of recognition since I don't post here as often as you do......

Feel better nycjunk......

ah yes, the dropped Stevie Johnson pas. In 2010 the Jets were a dropped Stevie Johnson pass from hosting Pitt instead of travelling in the title game- do we give us a SB appearance for that? tell Stevie to stop dropping passes and you won't have to make that excuse anymore.

ah yes, the dropped Stevie Johnson pas. In 2010 the Jets were a dropped Stevie Johnson pass from hosting Pitt instead of travelling in the title game- do we give us a SB appearance for that? tell Stevie to stop dropping passes and you won't have to make that excuse anymore.

It's no excuse, just pointing out the difference isn't as cavernous as you'd like to think. Man, you really got the itchy-scratchies for Bills' fans. Why are you so unable to just simply have a conversation? Why do you invent things that aren't there and take a dissenting opinion as an "attack"?

It's no excuse, just pointing out the difference isn't as cavernous as you'd like to think. Man, you really got the itchy-scratchies for Bills' fans. Why are you so unable to just simply have a conversation? Why do you invent things that aren't there and take a dissenting opinion as an "attack"?

did he drop the pass? did they finish 2 games behind us? EVERY team has game or games where a play here or there could have changed the outcome. The bottom line is Buffalo had a good year and was 6-10, we had a bad year and were 8-8. Our team was better last year and is better on paper right now, we'll see what happens.

did he drop the pass? did they finish 2 games behind us? EVERY team has game or games where a play here or there could have changed the outcome. The bottom line is Buffalo had a good year and was 6-10, we had a bad year and were 8-8. Our team was better last year and is better on paper right now, we'll see what happens.

Did I say he didn't drop the pass, or that the Bills weren't 2 games behind the Jets in the standings? Yes, the Jets have a five game winning streak against the Bills, but those wins were very hard fought and had lady luck go the Jets way. Kudos to them for getting the W, but let's not fool ourselves in thinking that the Jets dominated the Bills, New England style.

i can't wait to see the jets fall completely apart after they start this season 1-4 or something like that! it will be awesome

i can't wait to see the jets fall completely apart after they start this season 1-4 or something like that! it will be awesome

You know it's funny because being a life long Patriots fan I have never had real dislike for Phins of Bills fans other than the normal rivalry when playing them, Jets and Jet fans on the other hand are and have always have been the most arrogant, in denial fan base I have ever seen. They want to talk crap more than they want their team to win, and guys like nyjunc have spent so much time denying reality they get to the point where they can’t tell the difference between their own spin and what is actually happening. I really can’t wait to watch the Jets struggle to win 6 games this year while their circus franchise falls apart yet again.

You know it's funny because being a life long Patriots fan I have never had real dislike for Phins of Bills fans other than the normal rivalry when playing them, Jets and Jet fans on the other hand are and have always have been the most arrogant, in denial fan base I have ever seen. They want to talk crap more than they want their team to win, and guys like nyjunc have spent so much time denying reality they get to the point where they can’t tell the difference between their own spin and what is actually happening. I really can’t wait to watch the Jets struggle to win 6 games this year while their circus franchise falls apart yet again.

The only one who has been talking crap has been YOU, maybe you are upset w/ yourself?

The circus franchise has advanced past the model franchise(the Brady's) 2 of the last 3 years.

The only one who has been talking crap has been YOU, maybe you are upset w/ yourself?

The circus franchise has advanced past the model franchise(the Brady's) 2 of the last 3 years.

:chuckle: If that's all you got buddy, have fun with it. It pretty much says it all. :3w:

You have no QB and no WR's and you're worried about our locker room? Hysterical ...
But not as hysterical as watching you blow a 15 point lead to Tebow at home with 3 minutes left.
Good luck trying to stop us next season ... that might be funniner than watching you try to score on us.

I'm pretty sure we have a good QB. Many of us don't think he's ELITE. We already know both of yours aren't.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

haha, I love the likely last place fans complaining about a contender.

lol did you just imply the Jets are contending? Contending for what?

You guys have been the most over rated team in the last 15 years. Contending, wow.

Very true, we'll see. Putting all trash talk aside I do believe Miami has talent to work with. They aren't far off from being a playoff contender despite all the nonsense we keep hearing about.

Seriously, putting all the trash talk aside. You have to be concerned with how the Tebow/Sanchez situation is going to play out with your team. The only chance you guys seem to have is some how Sanchez puts it together and then you guys should be just fine. But we can agree if Tebow get's in there starting, you guys are in serious trouble, no?

Seriously, putting all the trash talk aside. You have to be concerned with how the Tebow/Sanchez situation is going to play out with your team. The only chance you guys seem to have is some how Sanchez puts it together and then you guys should be just fine. But we can agree if Tebow get's in there starting, you guys are in serious trouble, no?

I think Tebow will help the offense, I think rex is strong enough not to losten to nitwits fans and media about playing Tebow. If he plays at QB we are in trouble, if he gives us a WC package and some trick plays I think he'll help us.

I think Tebow will help the offense, I think rex is strong enough not to losten to nitwits fans and media about playing Tebow. If he plays at QB we are in trouble, if he gives us a WC package and some trick plays I think he'll help us.

And your not in trouble if Sanchez plays?????? :confused: Oh and Rex was just so strong last season he was able to keep that locker room together. :crazy: And you actually believe Tebow was brought in to run a few wildcat plays, even though every team in the league figured out how to shut down the wildcat two years ago??:rolleyes2: Son, you are in complete denial, but it's going to be fun to watch you as the season unfolds. :iwantmore:

Back
Top Bottom