Tebow already dividing the locker room | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tebow already dividing the locker room

And your not in trouble if Sanchez plays?????? :confused: Oh and Rex was just so strong last season he was able to keep that locker room together. :crazy: And you actually believe Tebow was brought in to run a few wildcat plays, even though every team in the league figured out how to shut down the wildcat two years ago??:rolleyes2: Son, you are in complete denial, but it's going to be fun to watch you as the season unfolds. :iwantmore:

No, I like Sanchez. I saw him outplay the best QB of this generation on NE's homefield. He took a step back last year w/o a doubt but I'm not giving up on him.

It's not just the WC and if every team figured it out how did he lead Denver to the playoffs and a playoff win? he's going to play multiple positions, it won't be a strict WC package.

No, I like Sanchez. I saw him outplay the best QB of this generation on NE's homefield. He took a step back last year w/o a doubt but I'm not giving up on him.

It's not just the WC and if every team figured it out how did he lead Denver to the playoffs and a playoff win? he's going to play multiple positions, it won't be a strict WC package.

If you believe that one game tells you more about the Dirty Taco then all the rest of cumulative knowledge from all the other games then you truly are hopeless. Let me put it this way, when you win one big hand at the poker table, having lost dozens, it doesn’t change the fact that you suck at poker. Sanchez is an awful QB that’s been largely covered for by a good defense, and that defense isn’t so good anymore, even his own teammates recognize that he’s just not that good. Pretend all you like but watching the Jets this season is going to make me.
:chuckle:

If you believe that one game tells you more about the Dirty Taco then all the rest of cumulative knowledge from all the other games then you truly are hopeless. Let me put it this way, when you win one big hand at the poker table, having lost dozens, it doesn’t change the fact that you suck at poker. Sanchez is an awful QB that’s been largely covered for by a good defense, and that defense isn’t so good anymore, even his own teammates recognize that he’s just not that good. Pretend all you like but watching the Jets this season is going to make me.
:chuckle:

2 of his 3 years he's been in the conf title game, he has the 2nd most road playoff wins for a starting QB in the history of the game. He has shown much more positive than negative and is still developing. You are spoiled watching the best in the game for the last decade plus.

2 of his 3 years he's been in the conf title game, he has the 2nd most road playoff wins for a starting QB in the history of the game. He has shown much more positive than negative and is still developing. You are spoiled watching the best in the game for the last decade plus.

One of the worst completion percentages in the league over a 3 year span and about a 50/50 TD to Int ratio???? But heck Trent Dillfer won a Super Bowl and he sucked to, so maybe Taco Boy has a chance. I may be spoiled by watching one of the games best QB's over the last decade plus, but it's also made it pretty easy for me to recognize Hot Garbage when I see it, and Sanchez is awful.

One of the worst completion percentages in the league over a 3 year span and about a 50/50 TD to Int ratio???? But heck Trent Dillfer won a Super Bowl and he sucked to, so maybe Taco Boy has a chance. I may be spoiled by watching one of the games best QB's over the last decade plus, but it's also made it pretty easy for me to recognize Hot Garbage when I see it, and Sanchez is awful.

awesome, which is more important? comp % or wins? The TD to INT ration is skewed from his rookie year.

Dilfer didn't suck, you are showing what you really know about this game.

awesome, which is more important? comp % or wins? The TD to INT ration is skewed from his rookie year.

Dilfer didn't suck, you are showing what you really know about this game.

You're right, Dilfer was far better than Sanchez is and even at that he still was about a average and limited as an NFL starter can be. Look yo can pretend all you like, sooner or later you will have no choice but to face the fact that Sanchez isn't and never will be the QB you think he is. You're about to face that reality this season.

You're right, Dilfer was far better than Sanchez is and even at that he still was about a average and limited as an NFL starter can be. Look yo can pretend all you like, sooner or later you will have no choice but to face the fact that Sanchez isn't and never will be the QB you think he is. You're about to face that reality this season.

I don't think he is anything more than he is, you don't win as much as the Jets have w/ a bad QB.

I don't think he is anything more than he is, you don't win as much as the Jets have w/ a bad QB.

Look you can pretend all you like, sooner or later reality can't be ignored.

Sanchez aka "The Dirty Taco" as a 3 year starter has a 55.3% completion rating, a TD/Int ratio of 55/51 and check this out 17 Fumbles!!! Sanchez is awful, in fact there are only three Qb's that ranked lower than Taco boy in completion percentage this past season, John Skelton ????? Curtis Painter, and you're going to love this, your next starting QB the great Tim Tebow!!!
Look the sad fact is the Jets had a great defense, so good in fact that if they had even an average QB in the two AFC championship years, they would have at very least gotten to the Super Bowl, maybe win one or both. That window is now closed, and as much as you want to pretend it isn't so, facts are facts. Time to rebuild, and it doesn't matter if you believe me or not because by the end of this season you won't be able to deny it any longer.

All those playoff wins weren't because of Sanchez. They were because the Jests had a great D, a great OL, and a great running game that allowed Senor Check-down to give a reasonable facsimile of a good NFL QB. When Sanchez's supporting cast declined in 2011, he was revealed for the mediocre actor he'd always been.

Look you can pretend all you like, sooner or later reality can't be ignored.

Sanchez aka "The Dirty Taco" as a 3 year starter has a 55.3% completion rating, a TD/Int ratio of 55/51 and check this out 17 Fumbles!!! Sanchez is awful, in fact there are only three Qb's that ranked lower than Taco boy in completion percentage this past season, John Skelton ????? Curtis Painter, and you're going to love this, your next starting QB the great Tim Tebow!!!
Look the sad fact is the Jets had a great defense, so good in fact that if they had even an average QB in the two AFC championship years, they would have at very least gotten to the Super Bowl, maybe win one or both. That window is now closed, and as much as you want to pretend it isn't so, facts are facts. Time to rebuild, and it doesn't matter if you believe me or not because by the end of this season you won't be able to deny it any longer.

You can recite all the meaningless individual #s you want but he helps his team WIN.

If we go by just #s then I guess Sanchez is a better postseason QB than Tom Brady?

Through 6 postseason games:

Sanchez: 95-157, 60.5%, 9 TDs, 3 INTs, led O to 20 PPG
Brady: 135-223, 60.5%, 6 TDs, 3 INTs, led O to 17.8 PPG(and I gave him credit for Pitt title game pts in '01 even though he was hurt)

using your flawed logic Sanchez is the better postseason QB!

All those playoff wins weren't because of Sanchez. They were because the Jests had a great D, a great OL, and a great running game that allowed Senor Check-down to give a reasonable facsimile of a good NFL QB. When Sanchez's supporting cast declined in 2011, he was revealed for the mediocre actor he'd always been.

of course they weren't solely b/c of him but he played a big role.

so when the Jets win it's all b/c of the D, OL and run game and when they lose it's all b/c of the QB? interesting.

You can recite all the meaningless individual #s you want but he helps his team WIN.

If we go by just #s then I guess Sanchez is a better postseason QB than Tom Brady?

Through 6 postseason games:

Sanchez: 95-157, 60.5%, 9 TDs, 3 INTs, led O to 20 PPG
Brady: 135-223, 60.5%, 6 TDs, 3 INTs, led O to 17.8 PPG(and I gave him credit for Pitt title game pts in '01 even though he was hurt)

using your flawed logic Sanchez is the better postseason QB!

of course they weren't solely b/c of him but he played a big role.

so when the Jets win it's all b/c of the D, OL and run game and when they lose it's all b/c of the QB? interesting.

The only flawed logic here is yours. Statistics become flawed when people like you cherry pick only the ones you want because you only really care about trying to prove your argument. You want to use only that group of playoff games because it masks the larger reality you don't want to face, which is that Sanchez with his 54% completion rating over 3 years has been one of the bottom five QB's in the league since he place a foot on the field. It's always difficult measuring individual performance within a team game, yet with a QB it's much less so, the body of work over the duration of time doesn't lie, and it says exactly who Taco Boy is as a QB. Look I could care less if you believe me of not because you seem to be the type that once Sanchez is cut or benched will still try and deny what's obvious to most.

The only flawed logic here is yours. Statistics become flawed when people like you cherry pick only the ones you want because you only really care about trying to prove your argument. You want to use only that group of playoff games because it masks the larger reality you don't want to face, which is that Sanchez with his 54% completion rating over 3 years has been one of the bottom five QB's in the league since he place a foot on the field. It's always difficult measuring individual performance within a team game, yet with a QB it's much less so, the body of work over the duration of time doesn't lie, and it says exactly who Taco Boy is as a QB. Look I could care less if you believe me of not because you seem to be the type that once Sanchez is cut or benched will still try and deny what's obvious to most.

I don't use just #s to evaluate, I am using your flawed logic using stricly individual #s to evaluate.

QBs are judged on winning games, making plays to win games and leading their team in the EZ. sanchez in 3 years is not close to one of the worst starting QBs in the league in that span. At times he has been bad but in 2010 he was a borderline top 10 QB and for much of 2011 he was in that 10-15 range until the late season team meltdown.

I don't care what you think, I'm sure you thought the jets had no chance at NE in the '10 playoffs, I'm sure you thought NE would beat the Giants both times.

I don't use just #s to evaluate, I am using your flawed logic using stricly individual #s to evaluate.

QBs are judged on winning games, making plays to win games and leading their team in the EZ. sanchez in 3 years is not close to one of the worst starting QBs in the league in that span. At times he has been bad but in 2010 he was a borderline top 10 QB and for much of 2011 he was in that 10-15 range until the late season team meltdown.

I don't care what you think, I'm sure you thought the jets had no chance at NE in the '10 playoffs, I'm sure you thought NE would beat the Giants both times.

Wow you really are in denial, so why don't you tell me in which year the Dirty Taco was a top 10 QB? Was it in 09 with his 53% completion % 29 of 32 starting QBs? Or was it 2010 with 54% also 29 of 32 QBs?, Or how about last year when he shot all the way up to 56% for 27 of 32 starting QBs??? I've seen blind homers before but nothing like you. :chuckle: I actually feel bad for you that two lost AFC Championship games have become something to brag about, like it's your only validation that the Jets did something. :crazy: You know I don't blame you for wanting Sanchez to be something he's not, but denial on your level is just not a healthy thing, you could end up in a padded room like many Jets fans, still convinced that Chad Pennington is the next Joe Montana. Heck even him with a noodle arm was better than Taco boy has ever been.

There were not 10 better QBs in 2010 than Mark sanchez, again you just look at fantasy #s but when you see all he did you would understand. he led 4-5 late comebacks to win games, he led a GW drive to defeat Peyton at Indy in postseason then outdueled the best QB of this generation in the div rd. Don't just look at #s, Sanchez took a step back in 2011 despite better #s across the board.

You can keep hurling inuslts and acting like this is 2033 and 2004 but my team has been better than your team 2 of the last 3 seasons so you don't have much in the rex years to brag about over us.

I can sense your fear, I am sure you took a deep breath after the jets were eliminated for fear of a repeat of the '10 playoff game.

There were not 10 better QBs in 2010 than Mark sanchez, again you just look at fantasy #s but when you see all he did you would understand. he led 4-5 late comebacks to win games, he led a GW drive to defeat Peyton at Indy in postseason then outdueled the best QB of this generation in the div rd. Don't just look at #s, Sanchez took a step back in 2011 despite better #s across the board.

You can keep hurling inuslts and acting like this is 2033 and 2004 but my team has been better than your team 2 of the last 3 seasons so you don't have much in the rex years to brag about over us.

I can sense your fear, I am sure you took a deep breath after the jets were eliminated for fear of a repeat of the '10 playoff game.

So when will the Jets get their rings for that grand accomplishment? Will there be a banner in Giants Stadium? Oh and yes, I'm sure all Pats fans were just sooo scared of the N.Y. Jests. :chuckle: After all they just tore it up all year!!! Do you have any idea how foolish you sound? The Patriots are like 18-6 against the Jets over the last decade or so with a 1-1 record in the playoffs,:lol: You know even the blind chipmonk stops talking about the nut he found two years ago. Yet something tells me it's all you're going to have to hold on to for the next several years.:boohoo: Let me tell you how it's going to play out next season, the jets will start out 0-2 with the taco boy's under the gun, by week 4 or 5 the Jets will be 1-4 maybe 2-3 and in full panic mode, at which point Fat Bastard will be fearing for his job and decide start Tebow. Here's where it gets fun, Tebow will actually spark the team and win a few games getting Jets fans excited, until of course they realize he isn't an NFL QB, and by this time the Jets will be 4-7 or 5-8. Now at this point Fat Bastard will know if he doesn't make the playoffs he's out and will once again bring back Taco Boy and put the season on his shoulders. When all is said and done, the Jets are 6-10 maybe 7-9, Fat Bastards fired along with Tannybum, and Taco boy who will still be carrying a larger cap cut number than keep number will be back. At that point you will be on some Jets board crying about how they set Sanchez up to fail and that he really played well but had no support and just wait until next year. The sad thing is it takes no great skill to see whats coming, enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom